Chapter 26

I start to doze off while we wait for our breakfast. Lying here in Jaime's arms I feel so safe. So loved. There is a knock on the door and I groan. Jaime chuckles as he pulls on his boxers and a t-shirt and makes his way over to let room service in. He wheels the trolley over to the bed and lifts the lid on a platter to reveal a full English breakfast. I hear my stomach rumble as the smell wafts towards me and I sit up. Jaime grins as he spots my lack of clothing. I shrug. After what we've been doing I don't think I need to feel too embarrassed. I do however pull the sheet up a bit. To protect me from hot food, obviously.
We are both so hungry the food is gone in minutes. I'm still hungry but for Jaime now. I push the trolley out of the way before pinning Jaime down on the bed and kissing him. His eyes widen in surprise. I don't think he was expecting round 3 just yet. I kiss along his jawline and neck getting a moan of pleasure for my efforts. I pull him to a sitting position and pull his t-shirt off, running my hands down his toned chest and stomach. I push him back onto the bed where he suddenly flips us over and kisses me with more passion than I thought was imaginable. He gently runs his hands down my stomach making me arch upwards, desperate for more. I can't seem to get enough of his touch. He makes me feel alive in so many ways. I can feel how excited he's becoming and smile up at him. I reach down and push his boxers down. He smiles wickedly at me.
"You have no idea how much you're turning me on" he whispers seductively.
"Actually, I do" I whisper back, taking him in my hand and gently rubbing him up and down. He moans and I feel him get harder.
"I want you. Now" I whisper, nibbling his earlobe. He reaches for the packet of condoms on the bedside table. I shake my head.
"I want to feel everything properly" I say. I can take a morning after pill tomorrow. His hand slides down between my legs, causing my breathing to get suddenly much quicker. He rubs me up and down before gently pushing himself in. I'm practically purring with pleasure, my hands making their way to his hair. I run my fingers through his morning hair which is somewhat less spiky than usual. I pull him towards me and our lips meet. I nibble on his lip and he shudders with pleasure. Our tongues start a slow romantic dance and as his hand brushes over my breast, I feel myself getting closer to ecstasy. He feels my muscles and nerves twitching as he thrusts a couple times more and releases himself into me. I hear a scream leave my lips as the biggest wave of pleasure I've ever felt overcomes me.