Chapter 19: Skylar's Past

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I make the chapter longer like the chapter before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Skylar Pov~
I was on my way to the GMG until 'his' scent hit my nose as I run towards the scent using my speed.
After running a lot of miles, I end up at the Era. I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I finally got my breath and stood up. I walked in as I took a long breath.
'It has been 10 years the last time I came in.'

~Flashback~
I was sitting on a tree branch eating an apple until I sense 'his' magic. I stood up and finished eating the apple. I jumped to other branch and swing to other tree branch. I find him in his demon soul and a boy around in 17's wearing original but covered with dirt. I see him about to attack him. I jumped down and transform smashed his face to the ground, I was covered in scales, claws and dark red eyes. I looked at the boy who was shocked what just happened. I stood up, growled and showed my K-9 teeth. I wanted to leave but he didn't butch. He stood up and recovered from his shocked and put on a serious. I was off guarded and was pushed to the ground. He punched me in the stomach as I kicked him off. I flip back to my feet in a blink in an eye. I see him stabbed his shoulder and scratched his arm as the boy hit a tree. The boy got knocked out. He was using his speed. I used my speed chasing him a circle and smashed his body to the ground. I stood up, started growling and said, "Leave." I see him standing up as I give him a glare and he did the same thing. He left. I looked back to the boy as I transformed back to normal, and had blue eyes. I walked over to him and grabbed his arm swing it around my shoulder. I carried him back to a cave. I have my things there.
After hours passed by, I took care of his wounds. I sit down and grabbed my sword. He started waking up as I sit there silently looking at him. He looked at me and looked at his wounds wrapped with bandages. I started playing with my sword. I notice had three distinctive scars on his left side of his face.

"Was this you?" He asked as I nodded.
"Hey. Are you the who as stealing food and clothes, jewels." He asked as I looked at him.
"Yes but I didn't steal food or jewels. Except for clothes. I am going to pay them back when I have a job." I said as I looked at him without any emotion.

He stands up and walked over to me as I pointed him with my sword. I don't allow people to come near me. They have to at least be two feet away from people.

"Would you want to come with me? You can stay at my apartment." He said as she kept looking at him and had the sword pointed at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He tricked me. I had my bag over my shoulder and my sword strip to my back. He took me to the Magic Council Headquarters. I was getting annoyed waiting, he took me to wait here, but he is taking forever. I started looking around as some guards come and find her wondering around. Let's just say it didn't go well.

Meanwhile, the guy from before was talking to a guy with his hair tied up as two bangs each side of his face.

"Let me guess that's her," The guy said as I took the guard swords and started playing with it.
"She doesn't like people being close. I think we have to learn her trust." Doranbolt said as they see the guards on the floor, knocked out.
"She is pretty good with sword." The guy said as they kept looking at me playing with the swords.
"Hey." The guy said as I stopped playing with the swords and give him the look 'what'.
"What's your name? My name is -"
"Your name is Lahar. You are Doranbolt, You can call me Twister." I said as I continued playing with the swords.
"You guys owe me a new sword because the fighting with those guards, my sword broke. You guys should put more security." She said
"How did you beat down the guards? You are like 10." Lahar said as I had a tick mark on my forehead.
"Do you wish to find out? Swords fight or hand to hand combat. It's your decision. I'm 12 get your facts straight." I said as I had an aura around me.
"Who may this be?" I heard behind me as I turned around to see a tall man with long graying hair and add a long beard.
"This is Twister that's what she told us. She would be the one. I will be taking under my wing." Doranbolt said
"HUH." I narrowed my eyebrows.
"I don't need anyone to take care of me I can take care of myself." I said as I had my arms crossed.
"Do you have a place to stay at? Huh." Doranbolt said as my eyebrow started to twitch.
"You still owe me a new sword." I said as I glaring at Doranbolt and did the same thing.
"It is your own fought. You fought the guards with your sword." He said
"What do you want me to say 'Sorry for fighting your guards." I said.My eye color to orange mixed with red.