Chapter 12: You Hurt My Little Sister!!!

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Here is Chapter Eleven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was coming closer and closer as I see another him as he was carry someone. I see another him walking to the edge of the train as I see has two figures. Then I saw what he was holding it made my blood boil. I see Wendy pretty beat up and Carla. I see him about to drop them as I ran over there. He dropped them as I jumped off the train as I caught them. I jumped back to train as it was moving. I hug Wendy and Carla tightly as my eyes were tearing up.

“You are sure going soft Skylar.” They both said as they merge reuniting with its master.

“You are a monster.” I said as continued hugging them as I looked at Wendy and Carla.

“Yeah I know. I will continue hurting the people you love. If you don’t give me what I want.” he said as I stand up and carried them and jump down to the train. I open the door and put them on an empty seat as I ran out.

I jump up as he laughs. I wipe off my tears from my cheeks.

“You never have of touch my sister and her exceed. You will regret.” I said as dark aura surrounds me as the wind became stronger as my hair change to scarlet red as my eyes were changing.

“RROOAAAHHH” I shouted as I changed to Demon soul as I punched him as I was taking him with me to the front of the train.

I took him away from the train like a mile. I threw him to the other side of the rails near a cliff.

He transformed too as he grab me and hit me in the stomach. I kick him off of me. I grab his tail and threw him into a giant rock.

“That is the Skylar I know.” He said as he shows an evil grin as he stands up.

“Shut Up.” I said as I use my animal speed. I kicked him on the back. I grab him and threw him to the other side.

I heard the train as I turn around to see it as looked back where he was but he was gone.

‘Damn it He took the opening to escape.’ 

Then I see he made a giant hole on the trail rails on cliff. I looked back at the train as I change to a different soul. I had sharp teeth and claws. I ran to the train. I push back the train as my combat boots were making a path to the ground. I push more as the train stopped running. I panting as I turn back to normal. My hair went back to brown as my eyes went to light greenish and kinda blue color. I fall to my knees as everything turn out.

~Stella Pov~

I found them. We were walking to the train instructor until the train hit something as everybody went back. The people who were standing are now on the floor.

“What the hell?” I heard as I looked back to the back door as I see Rogue and a blonde haired guy holding on the seats.

“What in the world was that?” Gray asked as Natsu stopped throwing up from the window.

“What happened?” Natsu said as he see people on the floor.

“What was that?” Lucy said as Erza helped her up.

“Fairies.” The blonde dude said as Natsu was glaring at him.

“Why a- never mind how are you not having motion sickness like Natsu.” Erza asked.

“Wendy was the one who put a Troia on us.” The blonde dude said.

“Wait when she did that.” I asked as I was in my small version.

“Like 15 minutes ago.” Rogue said as I had a worried face.

“Natsu and Gray go look for Wendy and Carla. We will looked for the bomb and take everybody away from the train as possible.” I said, as everybody was confused.

“What do you mean look for Wendy?” Gray asked.

“She may be hurt or in danger. Don’t worry about Skylar she can take care of herself. I will explain everything later.” I said as I ran away from them.

“Go on now you two.” I heard Erza say as they went to look for them.

~Gray Pov~

We ran in the train trucks as I see Natsu eyes widened as he ran to the back as happy and I followed. I see Wendy pretty beat and Carla. I shouted to get out of the train as they did. Natsu carried Wendy as Carla was on top of Wendy we walked out of the train. I directed all the passengers’ far way from the train as possible.

~Erza Pov~

We were shouting to the people to go out of the train as we looked for the bomb as I see Rogue sniffing the air and ran out as Sting, lector and fro followed. I looked at Lucy as she nodded. We ran out to follow them as I see Skylar on the ground as she was bleeding. Stella ran out as she looked at Skylar. Rogue was checking for heart purse.

“You must be a light dragon slayer right.” Stella said as she looked at Sting.

“ Why?” We asked.

“No time. Blondie hit her with your power.” Stella demanding as rogue and him were looking at her 'are you crazy.'

She took out her sword and pointed to Lector as he puts his hands up.

Sting punched her shoulder. Stella was glaring at him.

“Punch her. Stop being a baby.” She said as Sting punch her for real. Skylar jumps up.

“What hap- and OW.” She said as everybody was looking at her except lector and Sting.

“What.” She said as we were shocked.

“I swear I didn’t find any hears purse.” Rogue said.

“You probably check wrong.” She said as she stands up.

“Have you guys find the bomb.” She asked as we said no.

“Did you do that?” Sting said as he was pointing to the front of the train. It was a blend and trace of boots.

“Never mind that. We have to find the bomb before it explosive. Wait where

Natsu and Gray.” She said as she looked around.

“They are with the passengers and Wendy and Carla.” Happy said as he makes his way towards us.

“Has she wakened up?” She said, as Happy shook his head ‘no’

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

 Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both