Chapter 24

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Thank you for the 46 hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preciously: ~Skylar Pov~
We checked every place on the map but found nothing.
We walked to the last place to see an old building. We sneaked in from the back to be shocked what we have found.
Now I am scared for Fiore’s Safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are those clones?” Ayako whispered.

We see an army of clones of kids who died years ago.

“Look.” Kyo yell whisper, and pointing.

We turned around to see clones of us.

“They are robots but they look human.” Akio says looking at the clones. We see more clones of us.

We heard footsteps as we run behind some boxes.

“Are you sure?”

“Everything is just fine as record in plan.”

“There are more than 100 clones. I just wanted to make sure.”

They looked at me if I knew the voices. I just kept listening to them and clenched my fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They are gone.” Kyo shouted as he teleported from the outside to inside.

Akio and Ryan knuckle their fingers and moved their head to left and right.

“Are they always like this?” I asked Ayako. She nodded and sighs.

“Yeah.” She replies.

“Can we?” The two said as they had predators’ eyes.

Ayako just moves her hand and says, “Save some for later.”

They were out of our sights with Kyo after she said that.

I run over there with Ayako. We started fighting the robots clones. There are supposed to be 100 here as their back up, and are strong as if they were the person. Ryan starts shooting every one in the head that was in his sight that was 5. Akio uses his sword to attack them the ones that Ryan have shot. It took time to defeated 20 of them. The robots clones just shattered like glass and disappear in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Stella Pov~
‘I don’t where the heck is Skylar! At!
She wrote in the letter and also explained why she left. She wrote she would be probably being back end of this week. She took some clothes and left a gift to Wendy that I don’t what it is.
I know she can take care of herself but she is still reckless sometimes.’

The Grand Magic Games finished, Fairy Tail won. Lector was probably kidnapped from Sting but got him back because of Millianna who had Lector.

Now the guild members Erza, Laxus, Gray, Gajeel, Juvia, and Natsu are getting treatment for their injury.

I have a bad feeling but don’t know what.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Patherlily pat on my shoulder.

“You have a frown on your face, is there something that matter?” He asks

“No, just worry about Skylar.” I replied as he nodded.

“She is a strong wizard, there is nothing to worry about, am I right?” He says as he smiles. I nodded.

“Yeah. You are totally right.” I said.

We walked down the hall to see a person with a cloak leaning on the wall.

“This area is restricted to Fairy Tail members.” I said as the person lifted up their head to see us.

“Who are you?” Lily asked as the person came off the wall and walked towards us.

The person kneeled down to our level.

“Lily~”

“Stella~”

The person says childish as it shocked us. It sounds so much to her voice.
We could only see her lips that weren’t covered by a shadow.
We see her smiling at us. I saw a tears rolled down her left cheek.

“Can I talk to Team Natsu and Gajeel?” She asked as I heard footsteps behind us.

I turned around to see Natsu and Gajeel patched up by bandages, behind them Erza. Lucy, Gray, and Wendy.

“Who are you?” Natsu and Gajeel asked more like demand to know.

"Can we talk?" The person says, standing up again facing them.

Erza steps forward and stares at the person.

"How would we know to trust you?" Erza asks

"You don't but I know what is going to happen in a 45 minutes." The person says.

"In 25 seconds, a voice will appear threating the Fiore's Capital." The person says,

We waited as it became true.

"Good Evening, Fiore's Capital." We heard it coming from the outside.

We run towards the nearest window to see a Word Board.

"You would be force to fight my army or you can let me rule Fiore. It's your choice. Until in 45 minutes my army will attack Crocus. You have
your citizens lives are in your hands.

If you are wondering how I did this. It’s pretty easy. ONLY WIZARDS, AND THE RULERS OF FIORE CAN SEE THIS BOARD AND HEAR.
Choice wisely

Good Bye Now."

The word board and the voice vanish. I turned around to see the person walking down the hall. Leading Natsu running towards the person.

 Natsu catches the person shoulder to make the person turned around to face him.

The hood fell off.

We were shocked.

"You are..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~To Be Continued...~

~Favorite ~

~Comment who you think it is.~