Chapter 22: Find an Old Friend/ Future

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I posted a chapter yesterday also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little did he know?

She pretended to go to her room as soon she heard the door shut. She runs to the other way.

~Skylar Pov~
I was walking until I felt a presence behind me. It felt so familiar as she turns around to kick but to be only be blocked.

To only surprised me as I jumped back facing the mystery person from before.

"The boy in your past is still alive, not dead. He may know where are the rest of them." My eyes widen as 
an image of him came to me mind. I clenched hands to a fist.

"This must be some mess up joke." I said as I faced the person. 

"How can I can I trust you? You are telling the truth."

"You don't know. If you want to find out yourself." The person pulls out a piece of paper from their cloak. 

"Here is the address." I step closer to the person as I grab it. I looked at it.

245 Crocus's Apartment
Room: 263

I look up to see the person gone. 

'I have to find out its true or not.’
_________________________________________________________________
I run all the way here. I took a deep breath, let it go and knocked on the door.
The door was opened as my eyes widened. He looks almost the same. He was probably 20 with black hair and light brown eyes, wearing a white shirt and some jeans. He had a big scar on his arm. He had one arm behind him as I narrowed my eyebrows.

“I wasn’t expending someone or know you so who are you.” He said kindly then to a serious tone.
“No who are y-“ I see him pointing a gun at me. It wasn’t a magic bullet gun but it uses real bullets.

I quickly grabbed his hands and pull him forwards as I knock out the gun out of his hands. He grabs both of my wrist and putting them on my chest across like an X. I had my back on his chest. I stomped on his foot real hard and lead forward as I flip him front of me. I requip a sword in my hand as he had another gun on his hand. We were pointing to each other.

“Who are you?” We both said in the same time and glaring at each other.

I growled,” You first, you look so similar to the person I am looking for.”

The male’s eyes widened then returned normal as his staring became softer.

“Skylar.” He mumbled as I slowly nodded until I was catch off guard by a crushing hug, making me drop my sword to the ground. I was frozen on the spot don’t know what to do.

“It’s me, your old best friend Ryan.” He whispered as he hugged me tighter. I slowly wrapped my arms around as my eyes started watering.

“I saw you a-about to be kill. I couldn’t bear to see that. I r-really thought you died and everybody.” I mumbled on his shoulder as I felt him rubbing my back.

“I also thought I died that day. But lucky the others help me to get the heck out of there. I was froze state for two years for the injuries and magic I used.” He whispered as I felt a presence behind me. I pulled away to see the mystery person their holding a map. I felt Ryan flinched as he relaxed because I didn’t react.

“Skylar there is some thing or someone around Crocus. I marked the spot they could be found. Right after the Grand Magic Games tournament as it passes, they are going to attack crocus. Many innocent people will die in Crocus and even the kingdom of Fiore.”

“But I think the kids who were in the same place when you were 11. Sky.” The person said as I clenched.

“How did you know about my past? The only ones who know my past are only five people in the world without counting the kids from back then.” I walked up to the person.

“I don’t even know you.” I grabbed the person’s arm as the hood came off as my eyes widened. I immediately let go and frozen on the spot from the shock.

“It’s impossible.”

~~~~~~The Mystery Person Memory~~~~~~
~Third Person Pov~
The man who took over the kingdom of Fiore by force, and Skylar were fighting a duel. The four dragons slayer almost used all of their magic Sting, Natsu, Gajeel, and Rogue on the ground. The man took a bit of their magic. Erza and Gray were running to the scene to only see the man disappear except Skylar who come see him. He appears 20 feet away from Wendy who had Stella and Carla in her arms injured.

“WENDY.” They shouted as he lifted his sword and run fast towards Wendy who didn’t know, her back was facing him.

Wendy used a lot of her magic help the four dragons with her dragon slayer magic arms. Wendy couldn’t hear them because he casted a spell around her that voices wouldn’t be heard that she could hear.

Skylar used her speed to past him, as Skylar jumped in front of Wendy protecting her from him. Wendy wouldn’t have time to move because he moved too fast fro anyone. He undid the spell.

“SSSSSKKKKKKKYYYYYYLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR.” They shouted as the man with the gray and yellow eyes strike with his sword through her stomach. She had a small smile on her face as blood slip on the corner of her mouth.

Wendy turned around as her eyes widened in fear. Skylar blow him away as she could managed to cast two last spells before she dies. She pulled out the sword from her stomach that was numb. She turned around to face Wendy. She lifts her hand to wipe off the blood from the corner of her mouth. She smiled towards Wendy as Skylar closed her eyes and started muttering under her breath.

Gray and Erza keep him away from them. 

Wendy surroundings started growing. Skylar was putting a protective barrier around her; it had to be strong enough to break the barrier. She was opened her eyes to find Wendy in tears flowing down her cheek. She started saying things to Wendy to make her cry harder. Skylar put her head next to Wendy’s as she passed down, every magic she had, and learned pass it to Wendy.

“Never forget I will be always in your heart.” She said as she felt her whole body cold and numb as she was falling backwards slow motion

“I will always be watching you. Wendy. Little sister.” She closed her eyes and kept her smile on her face, hit the ground. Wendy was crying nonstop.

The four dragon slayers heard everything and saw it all. They stood up. Now it's their turn to repay Skylar for all the things she did for them. They called Erza and Gray to take Wendy out of here fast as they can.

Gray run towards Wendy and picked her up. He started running as Erza got the exceeds. They promised to Sky they would protect Wendy. Erza knew Skylar would risk her life for Wendy, her little sister. They were both heartbroken but had to keep their feeling in check, while they’re in War.
~~~~~~End Future Memory~~~~~~~~~

“You will die. Skylar” The mystery person said, as Skylar was still frozen in the same spot.

 TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Favorite or Comment or Both