Chapter 9: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part Two

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

Here is Chapter Nine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Skylar Pov~~

~Time Skip~

We started eating. We finished eating. We talking for a while and went to bed.

~Time Skip~

~Next Day Morning~

I wake up smelling bacon. I rub my eyes and went to the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

I walked to kitchen and found Rogue cooking and Stella and Fro eating fish.

“Good Morning Skylar” Rogue said as he puts a plate on the table as Stella and Fro waved at me as they were eating fish.

“Good Morning” Skylar said as waved at them.

He puts two plates of food on the table. We sat down and start eating.

~Time Skip~

We finish eating and we walk out of my house.

"Thank you for breakfast." I said as we walking around Magnolia.

"No problem" He said as Stella was talking with Fro.

We walked around Magnolia and talked. Then we ran to some robbers.

"Get Out Of Our Way" A guy said who had a mask as I smirk.

The robber tried to hit me as dodge it and kicked him in the stomach. Some robber were trying to hit me but failed. Rogue was beat up some of the robbers. The robbers were attacking us and we attack them. Then I attack three of them. I hit them with my sword. Then I was off guard and a robber was about to stab me from behind.

"Shadow Dragon’s Slash" Rogue said as he hit the robber from behind me.

Then I look at him as he has thinking the same idea as me. We both nodded.

"Sky Dragon’s Roar" "Shadow Dragon’s Roar" we shouted as the roars collapse together and hit the robbers and knock out cold.

Then a Army arrests the robbers as they return the stole jeweling.

~Time Skip~

“Ice Cream is on me.” I said as Rogue resist.

“Come on Rogue.” I said with my puppy eyes and didn’t have effect on him.

“Please Rogue.” Fro said as she looked at him.

“Fine. Only this once.” Rogue said as we walked to the ice cream shop

Stella and Fro got cherry popsicles as Rogue had vanilla ice cream and had chocolate syrup on it as for me vanilla ice cream and scriptes  on top.

We were walking out of the ice cream store.

"I didn’t know you were a shadow dragon slayer." I said as I continued eating me ice cream.

"Yeah. I knew you were a dragon slayer when we first met but I didn’t know you can use recuip magic or sword magic." Rogue said as he continues eating his ice cream.

“Yeah. I learn recuip magic when I was little. And I was taught by a dragon to use dragon slayer magic. I said as I looked at him.

“I was also taught by dragon to use dragon slayer magic.” Rogue said.

“Did your dragon also disappear on July 7 on year X777?” I ask as I see him looking down to the ground.

“No...I had to kill my dragon.” He said as We both stop walking.

“Why?” I asked.

“He told me to and he was also sick.” He said as kept looking down to the ground.

“I am sorry.” I said as I hug him and he was surprised but he hug back.

“It’s fine.” Rogue said as we broke part. 

In my corner of my eye saw Stella and Fro giggling.

~Time Skip~

We walked around and talked.

"I have to go to meet up with my partner." Rogue said as he had his bag on his shoulder.

Okay. I said.

“Come by and visit when you are in town.” I said as he smiles at me.

“Okay.” He said as fro walked beside him.

“We will!” Fro said as she had a smile across her face.

“See you guys around” he said.

“See you around.” I said as I kiss him on the cheek and ran off to the guild as Stella followed me.

~Rogue Pov~

“See you around.” She said as she kisses me on the cheek and ran off.

“Dude where have you been?” Sting said as he runs over to me.

“Wait were you with a girl?” He asked as he smirk as I tried to hide my blush.

“You were. You are blushing.” He said as in a teasing voice as he smirks.

“Shut up Sting.” I said as I start walking.

Now Sting is teasing me and asking about her and I don’t feel like answering them.

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

 Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both