Chapter 14: Cousin!!!/ Midnight GMG

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time Skip~

~At Fiore, Crocus~

~Skylar Pov~

"I'm tired." I said as I put my things down.

"Good side of this you can walk around." Stella said as I smiled.

"You are right." I said as a hotel waiter took my things.

"Let's go." I said as we walked out as a familiar scent hits me.

"Sky what's wrong?" Stella said.

"I have a scent of an old friend who is my cousin to me." I said as I followed the scent.

"Sky!" Stella said as she followed me.

"Come On Lector." I heard as I see the same blonde from before.

"It can't be him." I said as Stella landed on my head.

"Who is him?" Stella said as I pointed at the blonde dude and Lector.

"You mean them." She said as I nodded and walked towards him.

"Blondie." I said as he looked towards me.

"What you want Fairy." He said.

'It can't be. He is to cocky and annoying.'

"By any chance are you Weisslogia's son?" I asked as his eyes widen.

"Why? And how you know Weisslogia." He asked as the exceeds looked at each other.

"Because his son is my cousin." I said as his eyes widened.

"What!" I said as he looked at me up and down.

"It can't be you." He said.

"Then explain the scent? Huh" I asked as we glared at each other.

"If you are my cousin then what was the name you call me when we were kids" he said.

"Stingy" I said as his eyes widened.

"Wind" He said as my eyes widened.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Because I was the one who called you that when we were kids." He said.

"So how didn't you didn't recognize me. When we saw each other." He said.

"Because I was forced on finding the damn stupid bomb and my little sister. Idiot" I said as he smirks.

"You are still easily to get piss off." He said as I looked at him (-_-).

"You have changed to being cocky and annoying." I said as he fakes pouts.

"So you in the games. Cous" he said as I nodded.

"Lector now has a cousin." He said to Lector.

"HUH" the exceeds said

"Weren't you guys fighting a few minutes ago?" Stella said.

"You have met Lector." He said as I nodded.

"Red little Kitty." teasing Lector.

"Sting-kun She is picking up on me." Lector said as I smiled.

"Stop picking on Lector." Sting said as I chuckled.

"Want to get something to eat" he said as I nodded.

We are started walking to a restaurant. We started to catch up. Lector and Stella started to get along.

~Time Skip~

~At Midnight ~

"Why is the ground moving?" I shouted as I looked outside and see in the center of the City, a giant hologram appears of a pumpkin dude announcing the beginning of the Grand Magic Games beginning event even though no one in the guild said anything about this. The competition lodgings then start moving while the hologram announces the rules of this event. All the teams will be against each other in order to reach the tournament's ground, Domus Flau and the first 7 teams to get there will be participating in the GMG.

All participating teams lodgings start to raises up, as they will become the starting points in the competition. A path is then created that leads the participants from their lodging to the place where the preliminaries will take place. The pumpkin guy then says that all five members of each team have to reach the goal or the whole team is disqualified. The preliminary event's location is then revealed to be the Sky Labyrinth, a giant labyrinth that floats in the sky above the city of Crocus.

"Let's go!" Natsu said running up to the path.

"Wait up." We shouted as we run up.

We were looking for the right door and taking other guilds maps. Then the place turned up side down as we fall and grab on to the edge. If guild members fall, they are disqualified. I see other guild member about to knock off Lucy, Wendy. I sucked all the air.

"Sky Dragon's Roar." I shouted as I knock off the guild members and made Wendy and Lucy on the other side. Lucy and Wendy helped Natsu, and Erza up. I see Gray handle out his hand. I grab his hand and pulled me up. I thank him and we continued.

We finally got there in 5th place.

"We did better than the last games." Lucy said.

"What place you were in last time?" I asked as they anime sweat dropped.

"Last Place." Natsu said as I looked at him (-_-).

We walked back to the in.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both