Chapter 38: The Final Chapter

Skylar is giving everything she has on him.

While he barely dodges her attacks, having scratches all over him and for her getting more cracks on her body.

They heard a loud sound echoing through the street.

"Finally is going to air." She narrowed her eyes at him.

Jumping back and having her eye on him.

"What do you mean by that?" She questioned him in a fighting stance.

BAM!

Turning her head to see a bright light, was facing where the wizard went running and the maniac yells, "I will kill more wizards than you ever

imagine."

Making her run in that direction where everyone went and look forward to see a big ray heading towards her.

~Skylar Pov~

I started running head on and making wind surrounding me.

'I have to.'

Rising my fist that surrounded by the wind making a barrier hitting the ray, blocking the attack to go forward.

The pressure was making me go back.

Rising my other hand the surface of the barrier, adding the power of blocking the attack.

'I may end up using that forbidden spell. Either way, I am dead.'

Pushing me back until I felt a force pushing me forward at the ray.

I realize I was in between the barrier and the wall pushing me forward to the barrier.

I look to the side, seeing the maniac on the ground handling out his hand.

"You are not gonna ruin my plans. Skylar." He was struggling to push me forward because of the hits on his body and magic energy he has used.

I am trying my best not to go more forward,

'How much does this thing has? It is not running out at all but getting stronger.'

I turn my attention on the barrier to see cracks, once he see me distracted, he uses his other hand to pull out three daggers from the ground by

using his magic.

I can feel the spell wearing off and feeling a little pain.

I recuip two shields in front of me still putting magic on the barrier that was having more cracks.

Taking a deep breath until I felt something stab me from behind.

The spell breaks, making me feel all the pain.

Tears of pain rolling down my cheeks, and scream in pain.

'I have to.'

I looked at the ray, and say the spell in my mind.

My scream turned into a roar, hearing windows shattering.

Everything in sight turned completely white.

~Skylar Pov Ended~

Skylar's magic clash with the ray making an big explosion around the area.

Buildings crashing down and the maniac knock out.

~Stella Pov~

We were running until a giant wave of wind push us forward, knocking us to the ground.

A scream was heard turning into a monster roar, making us cover our ears.

I turn around to where we left Skylar in to see an explosion.

My eyes widen to see gray smoke mixed with wind heading toward us.

Turning in big Form, and shouted, "Grab into something!"

I grabbed on a pole as the strong wind along with the smoke passing through.

'Please Forgive Me. I will always be in your heart, take care of Wendy for me.'

'Stella, I know you can take care of yourself. There is a safe that I left at our house. Take care.'

The smoke, wind pass revealing everyone with expressions of surprise.

I see Wendy eye's tearing up and fall to the ground.

Tears crawl in my eyes as my ear goes down in saddens.

~~~~~~

We find out that the area had a giant crater left behind with buildings crash to the ground.

The maniac was found frighten and said, "The Real Monster is..." before he pass out. He is in a coma and with broken bones and injuries.

Skylar was never found, but only remains were her ripped shirt and blood.

The mystery man that was called Haruki by Skylar never appeared again after Skylar's body disappearance.

After we came back to Magnolia, I came home and went to her room.

I go to her desk, cabinets to see there has been a safe with an piece of paper saying,

"My Will

Never Open

on less I am dead."

I lift the safe and taking off the piece of paper to see a keyhole.

"It's probably the key Wendy receive from Skylar."

I am going to take it to the guild tomorrow.

Leaving the case in her room, and close the door.

~End Of Stella Pov~

Meanwhile, In a town's clinic, there was a person getting serious treatment immediately since the day before while having a person in a

hospital room recovering from exhaustion and burns.

The day before at very late at night, the doors slam open to reveal a man carrying a girl both of them covered in blood but most of the girl.

The nurse gasping in the scene, the man was exhausted by having black circles on his eyes and dry tears.

"P-Please Save Her," Before collapse on the ground when some nurses took the girl out of his arms.

His eyes followed the nurses taking the girl to a room before he was lifted from the ground.