Chapter 2: Dark Guild VS Skylar

Warning: This story has curse words. Whatever you guys say Bad Words.
Thank you so much for reading my First chapter.
Here is the Second Chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~A Few Minutes Before The Explosion~~~~~~~
~Skylar Pov~

‘WHERE IS A DAMN HOTEL OR APARMEMT AROUND HERE!!!!’

"Help Me Miss" A little boy said to you as he was hiding behind you. 

"Are you okay? What happen? I am going to help you. Okay." I asked as I turn around and bent down to him front of him.

"Some bad guys were trying to break in the safe in my grandfather's store, and my grandfather and I were hiding because the only way to open the safe is with this key" The little boy said as he was showing the key in his hand.

"What is your name? My name is Skylar, Where is your grandfather right now?" I asked,

"My name is Timmy.” He said to me.

“My grandfather said ‘When he was front of the bad guys to run as fast as you can away from the shop with the key.’" He said as he looks to the ground. 

‘I wonder what is in the safe? Probably those bad guys that he was talking are probably in a dark guild. I still don't get it that the only way to open the safe is with that key, he is holding. It must be very important, what’s in that safe.’ I said in my mind.

"Okay. Can you take me there?” I asked to him.

"You will get hurt!!!" He shouted.

"Don't worry about me. I will be fine. The only thing in my mind right now is to keep you safe. Okay" I said to the little boy as I put a smile on my face.

"O-Okay." He said as he put a little smile on his face.

He was leading the way and I start following him. He stops in the corner of the street, and then pointed at the store with a lot of lights on. I drop my luggage on the corner of the street.

"Okay. Can you hold my cat? And I'm going to go in there and get your grandfather out of there. When your grandfather is out of the shop shout for his name to come to you, and run two blocks down. Okay." I said to him.

He shook his head understanding. I gave Stella to him as I started walking to the store. I walked in the store. There were four guys with dark guilds mark on their shoulders.

"Who are you? Get out" One of the dark guild’s member guys shouted to me.

"No!!! And you are the ones who is going to get your ass out of here!!" I said as I put my hand on my hip and smirk at the guy. 

"Hahhahahahhahahhaahah" The dark guild guys just laughed.

"You are the one who is going to us out of here" He said as he laughed.

"Yes" I said as I smirk at the guy as I run up to the guy and hit him with my sword that I hid in my back. Then Shouted at Timmy's grandfather

"Get out of here now" as I was getting ready to attack.

"Nice move" He said the one who I hit on the face.

"Now that old man is out of here. Now I’m going get seriously." I said as dark aura appear from behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL! She is MONSTER!!!!" Two of the guys of the dark guild said as fear were getting in their faces. I smirk to scared the out of them. 

"What the hell are you? Now you have red eyes." The other guy from the dark guild.

"LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!" All the guys shouted as they were running out of the shop.

I follow them. I grab one of them and punch the guy on the stomach. Then others looked at me then attack me. I dodge every one that tried to hit me. I said" The " I was cut off by one the guys. "THE DARK" I cut him of off. "Dragon Roar" I and the other guy shouted at same time.
My dragon roar and his roar collapse. Then an explosion appears.

To Be Continued…………………….

The Next Chapter will be up tomorrow.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both

I do not Own Fairy Tail. Only the story