Chapter 40: Bonus

A week has passed since Skylar's funeral. Stella stayed with Wendy and never left her side.

Lucy reads the latest Sorcerer Magazine, while she was reading turning the page to see a picture of Team Natsu at the bottom.

Hey eyes widen, reading the article.

"Guys listen to this," Lucy said, getting her team's attention.

"The Twister Warrior"

"The Twister Warrior who fought off the man who is under the custody of the Magic Council jail.

Everyone has heard 'Twister' or 'The Devil Of Twisters' couple of years ago. The same Twister Warrior was a young girl and in a young age fighting fought off this man who cause harm in Villages and Towns.

She has saved countless lives in those places and everyone says She moves so quickly that you can't see her face, but just her hair, disappearing into thin air.

She was just so young fighting this man and has been for the past 10 years. She would never show fear, but was fearless while fighting this evil man, making Twisters out of the blue after chasing away the man, she doesn't come, but leaves behind medicine and bandages that's what we were told from the children and adults, she has saved in the past.

Who would have thought this Twister Warrior was Skylar Marvell from the strongest guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail.

Her last name was Twister until she found her younger sibling Wendy Marvell the Sky Maiden from Fairy Tail.

Skylar, the Twister Warrior was the one who fought and protected people without any cost in return. She was a person who couldn't watch people get hurt.

"She was an amazing wizard and friend." Fairy Tail members told us.

The Twister Warrior, Skylar lost her life at the last night of the Grand Magic Games for fighting back and protecting her family and her friends from this evil man. Thankfully this man was defeated and under the Magic Council custody.

This was Skylar couple of days ago before her life ended with her sister Wendy and guild members Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia."

After Lucy was done, putting the magazine on the table.

Team Natsu looked down the bottom to see two pictures.

The picture was shown Skylar and Wendy with her arm around her grinning.

The picture next to it showed Natsu Team including Skylar, who kneel down and smiled.