Chapter 39: The Epilogue

~Ryan Pov~

That night when Skylar died, Ayako and Kyo ran over to us when we came to where the town's people with the injured wizards.

Akio was looking down at the ground. I look over to them and shake my head 'no'.

Ayako covers her mouth with her hand and her eyes tearing up. Kyo first looked confused until he looks behind us to see the maniac with handcuffs and knock out.

"She is dead. Kyo, Ayako."

Kyo looked at Akio with his eyes widen and his lips parted a little to speak but nothing came out.

"Skylar is dead." Akio said, lifting his head and putting his hand on his head covering his eyes.

Tears rolling down his cheek. Akio was heartbroken as much as Kyo and Ayako or even more.

I also wanted to break down, but didn't want to do it in front of them.

I am the oldest in this group. I don't want to show my pain.

After, everything that happened, we have decided to join a guild like Skylar ask us to do after it was all over. We have decided to go to Skylar's Guild in Magnolia.

The red haired boy name is Hisao, disappearing and join a guild. I don't which one, but he said he was coming for her funeral that's in three days.

Two days after that battle, we were walking around the town with our bags.

"Let's go." Ayako started walking along with Kyo.

Akio and I stay behind him with our arms behind our necks.

~~~~~~

~Stella Pov~

Carrying this safe in my big form, because it's too heavy to carry in my small form.

Walking towards the guild to see four figures in front of the doors with backpacks on their backs.

There were three guys and one girl with different kind of hair color.

"We can't just open the door and say we were wondering if we can join." I heard from the smallest of the group.

"Go ahead." I said, behind them and make the youngest jump in surprise.

They turn around to see me carrying the safe, move over, and open the door to hearing the guild noise becoming silent.

I walk in as they walk behind me.

I walk over to a table that was with Gray, Erza, Lucy, Natsu, and Wendy, looking at the safe in my arms before resting it on the table.

"Master, They have a question for you." I said looking at Makarov who was drinking beer.

"Yes, what would that be?" Makarov asked them.

"We were wondering if you allow us to join your guild." The girl of their group asked and Makarov closed his eyes.

"Of Course, you can join." He said with a grin and the guild started cheering.

Mirajane came over to them holding the stamp.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Wendy do you have the key." I asked Wendy, who nodded and pulls out the key from her pocket.

I push forward the box for her to open.

Wendy enters the key in the socket of the safe and turns it to hear a click.

She opens the safe as a crystal ball pop out and the lights on the guild start fluttering.