Chapter 16: {Part Two} First Day Of The GMG

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
Sorry this chapter is very short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"All of the participating players from the eight teams are set. Find each other in this town. The person to faces to a wizard has to fight. Who ever Wins gets point.

1st -> 10 points
2nd -> 8 points
3rd-> 6 points
4th -> 4 points
5th -> 3 points
6th -> 2 points
7th -> 1 point
8th  -> 0 points
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’ve just received the list of matches!”

“The first match of the Day One! From Moonlight, James, Versus Rufus Lore from Sabertooth.”

We see them walking down.

It was a tied. They were almost the same level but I felt the Moonlight member was holding back.

“Next up, The Second Match of the Day One! From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tearm versus Jager.”
 “Winner Eve Tearm from Blue Pegasus”

“Next Up, from Cloud Jessica, versus Beth Vanderwood.”
“Winner Jessica from Cloud.”

“Next up, will be an interesting fight, From Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia, versus Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail!”
“This will be an interesting fight. They are both ice wizards.”

I sit on the edge of our stand as I swig my leg up and down.
“Be careful Sky.” Lucy said as I nodded.

They got in there position as the weather kind of drop because I see Lucy and Wendy shivering.
“Erza.” I said as she nodded.
“What is their connection between those two?” I asked as Lyon was sending eagle towards Gray as he dodge them.
“They had the same teacher Ur who tackle them ice make magic.” She started explaining.

~Time Skip~

I see them both struggling. Everybody was confused also.
“GRAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Natsu shouted. 

I adjusted my sunglasses as I looked at the arena as I changed the color of my eyes. I see a cloud above Gray and Lyon. No human eyes can see that. It was giving down pressure above Lyon and Gray. That’s why they are struggling. I looked at the others behind me. They were distracted. I looked back to the arena as I put my hand next to my thigh as I put out to two fingers out. I looked back as they were distracted and then to the other side. I looked back to the arena. I started to chant in my head as I put my arms up that looked like I was sketching. I moved my hands as I shot a giant wave of wind above them as the other side of the stadium; people fell over their seats.

‘Oops’ I said in my head as I changed my eyes back to yellow eyes. I see them fighting without struggling.

‘Someone is cheating in the games, who was also in that place when I was a little.’ I said in mind.

“It’s a tied. That’s all for today, see you folks tomorrow.”

The Points Of The Teams
1. Fairy Tail -> 15 points
2. Cloud -> 12 points
3. Lamia Scale -> 11 points
4. Sabertooth -> 10 points
5. Moonlight -> 10 points
6. Blue Pegasus -> 10
7. Mermaid Heel -> 8 points

8. Quatro Cerberus-0

TO BE CONTINUED…………. 

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both