Chapter 15 {Part One} First Day Of The GMG

I hope you guys like it.

Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Skylar Pov~

I wake up as Stella who was staring at me weird.

"Why do you have those?" She asked as I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the lights and looked at the mirror as my eyes widened. I see my eyes yellow as I opened my mouth to find k9 teeth.

I run to my luggage and looked though it for my hoodie and sunglasses and grab some clothes.

I run to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

~Time Skip~

I came out, as Stella was looking at me a serious look.

"You are creepy me out, with those teeth." She said as she pointed to her teeth.

"If they ask me any question tell them that I am grumpy." I said as I put on my hoodie up.

"I will." Stella said as I put on my sunglasses.

"Thank you S-" Natsu banging on the door loudly cut me off.

"Come On Sky we are going to be late." I heard as I walked towards the door and open it.

"Why are you wearing that? Sky." Natsu said and was confused.

"Do you want a grumpy Skylar walking around?" Stella said as Natsu nodded.

"Let's go." Gray said as they raced each other as I see Lucy and Wendy running towards me and panting.

"Please. Save us from Erza... we are kind of late." They said unison as I nodded.

We find Natsu and Gray hugging each other and shivering as they say 'we are best friend'. Lucy and Wendy were hiding behind me. I waved at Erza and smiled as she calmed down.

"We are going to be late. If we don't hurry and Master wants us to wear something he has for us, and also are you okay? Sky" Erza said.

"She is grumpy." Stella answered her.

"Oh" They all said as we speed walked to the place where Master wants to met us.

After Master gave us the clothes. The clothes were blue and white. He gave me the one with a hood.

'Thank god.'

We walked to Domus Flau where we have to wait until we were called.

"In 8th place Cloud."

"7th place Quatro Cerberus"

"6th place Blue Pegasus."

"5th place Fairy Tail." We walked out as we walked out as Natsu had his fist up to the air as I had my arms crossed and hooded up, the rest of us arms to our sides.

"Looks like Fairy Tail have a new member, with Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy." Macro said.

"*Sniff* you two have a exude an exquisite perfume." I heard from behind as I see Erza jumped in the corner of my eye.

"In 4th place Moonlight."

"In 3rd place Mermaid Heel."

"In 2nd place Lamia Scale"

"In 1st place Sabertooth."

"And Now, All of the teams are here. We waited for a long time, I'm going to announce the program of the Grand Magic Games."

A giant wall comes from the ground.

"Starting with the competition points have already been among the teams, it is according to their ranking from first to eighth. Now this part is different from last year. For the competition part, sometime in the games each team can select two of their members to take apart. And for the battle part, the results of fan votes will be taken into consideration when the sponsors make the pairings. The rules for the battle part are simple. As you can see, the teams face off against each other with the winning team receiving ten points and losing team getting zero points. In the case of a tie, both teams will receive five points. And now the grand magic games' opening game!"

"First Day's Event is Hide out. Two people from each team will compete." We decide to let Lucy go. We looked down as the wizards walking to the pumpkin head dude. The arena turned to a town.

"All of the participating players from the eight teams are set. Find each other in this town. The person to faces to a wizard has to fight."\

Ranting Points

1st -> 10 points

2nd -> 8 points

3rd-> 6 points

4th -> 4 points

5th -> 3 points

6th -> 2 points

7th -> 1 point

8th -> 0 points

We were at the stand as we looked at the lamicra screen as we see Lucy and the others around a town.

We see them looking around for an opponent. Lucy bumped to one member of Quatro Cerberus.

"This will be a piece of cake." Gray said as Lucy summons a cow with an axe as the cow hits the guy. Everybody cheered as they were transported back to arena.

One of the members of Mermaid Heel bumped to a Blue Peagsus member. Lamia Scale versus Cloud member. Sabertooth versus Moonlight.

~Time Skip~

The Points Of The Teams

1. Fairy Tail -10

2. Mermaid Heel -8

3. Lamia scale-6

4. Sabertooth- Tied

5. Moonlight - Tied

6. Cloud- 2

7. Blue peagus- 1

8. Quatro Cerberus-0

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both