Chapter 3: After The Explosion

I hope you guys like it. Warning: This has curse words. Whatever you guys say Bad Words

~~~~~~With Timmy's Grandpa POV~~~~~

"That was an explosion near my shop,” I said.
"What happen? And I hope Skylar is okay" Timmy said.
As for Stella who was starting to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~ Stella POV~~~~~~~

"Why am I in a little boy's arms? Who is he?" I said as look at the boy.
"The cat woke up probably by the explosion noise? Timmy said to his grandfather.
Then I fly out of his arm.
"Where is Skylar? What explosion? Why were you holding me? And who are you?" I said to the little boy and an old man as I was getting worried about Skylar.

 ~~~~~~~ In the Fairy Tail Guild~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu Pov

“What was that?” Erza said as she ran out of the guild to check what’s going on.                                         “I’m going with Erza to check what’s going on.”Gray said to Natsu as he was standing up from the chair. "I’m going too.” I said as he was facing Gray.                                                                                                     “Fine Let’s caught up to Erza” Gray said as we run out of the guild.

Gray And I were running to catch up to Erza. Then we saw Erza talking with Lucy and Levy. We ran up to them and we ask them what’s going on?

“We don’t know what’s going on?” Lucy said to us.                                                                                             “We should check it out. All of us.” Levy said as she was looking at everybody.                                               “Yeah. Let’s go” everybody shouted.

We ran to where was the big crowd of people. The Magic council was they’re blocking the crowd and news reporters from the area that had an explosion.

 ~~Back where the explosion starred~~Few Minutes Before~~

~~~~~~~~~Stella Pov~~~~~~~~~~

“The cat can TALK and FLY.” Timmy said as he had a surprise face.                                                               “Yeah yeah. I can talk and fly. Can You Please Answer My Questions?” I said as I put my paw up and down, and felt a little annoyed.                                                                                                                             “My name is Timmy. You mean Skylar. She told me to hold you. She is over there. And the explosion was over there too.” Timmy said as he pointed where was the explosion.                                                                 “Thank you. And for both of you is best to stay here for your safely” I said as I look at them.                           “What about you?” Timmy’s grandfather said as he had a worried face.                                                             “You don’t need to worried about me.” I said as I had a smile on my face and look at both of them and turn around, I grew taller and had my sword at my paw.

I ran where Timmy pointed. I ran where was the smoke. Then I saw some guys were knocked out on the floor. Then I saw Skylar starting to stand up. I ran to her. Then she falls back on the floor.

“Are you okay? What were you thinking?” I said to Skylar.                                                                                 “I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about it. And I couldn’t just stand there and see a little boy who was scared to death. And Not Help!!! ” Skylar said as she was looking at me. She shouted the last part.           “Okay. I'm glad you are okay.” Stella said as I grab her arm and put her arm around my neck.

I help her to stand. Then we hear a helicopter near us. We turn our heads to look up where was the helicopter. I look back at her. She had her eyes close. I think she was looking for the helicopter where it was. She open her eyes and facepalm.

"What did you hear?” I said.                                                                                                                                 “This explosion is going to be on TV. If The Magic Council finds out. You know what will help.” She said as she had a worried face and it is very rare to see Skylar to be worried.                                                             “I know. We are going to be in so much in trouble.” I said as I had a worried too.

 ~~~Meanwhile For The Magic Council Member~~~~

Doranbolt Pov

I was staying at the magnolia for a while. I’m staying at in a department. I have a week off. I turn on the TV and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I grab something to drink and went to the living room to watch TV. I was drinking and then heard the news that they had an explosion in the middle of town. Then I hear my cellphone ring. I pick it and answer it. I ended the call.

“Damn it! Now I have to go check it out.” I said under my breath.

I went to the closet to get my uniform and start changing my clothes. I went out of my department. I teleported to be at the middle of Magnolia. I look around. It was a pretty big explosion. Then I see some guys on the ground. I ran to them and found them knocked out. I see a guild mark on one of guys. I look at the guild mark and realized it was guild that the council was looking for. I get my phone and call for back up and told them that I found four guys from that dark guild. I end the call. I kept my eye on the four guys who were knock out. Then I see somebody who was helping somebody stand. I went up to them.

“Do you know what happen here?” I ask them as they froze when I ask them.                        

“Sh.t” Skylar said in her mind.

“Crap” Stella said in her mind.

“Can you two answer my question? I said.

“Yes” the tall girl said as the girl turn her head and had a shock face.

“Sky” I said and had a shock face.

TO BE CONTINUED…….

 Thank you so much for reading my story.

Vote or Comment or Both

I do not Own Fairy Tail. Only the story