Chapter 25: Twister

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are...."

~Doranbolt Pov~

I was talking with Lahar until a man from Lahar looked like he was pushed to brick wall.

"A girl with brown hair force her way through the guard of the strong magic storage." He said trying to catch his breath.

"Skylar." We both said as I touched Lahar's shoulder and teleported front of the magic storage room to find the metal door kicked down.

We run in to her glowing in blue with blue lighting surrounding her. She was facing to glass case that had suit armor that we make her one just
incase we are going in war. She handle out her hand on the glass and it shattered without touching her. She grabbed it and it disappears.

She turned around having a shadow on her eyes, She look like she was fighting.

"I wouldn't repeat myself. Send a force to Crocus immediately." She says.

A person having a cloak that also looked like was fighting.

"Why send a force to Crocus? We can't send one without a reason." Lahar responded.

We stared at the Skylar and the cloak person.

Skylar clenched her teeth.

"You will get your reason. If you really trust Skylar just take the word from her." The cloak person replies that sounds like a boy.

He touched her shoulder and teleport.

I turned around and started walked away.

"Lahar and Doranbolt, head to the conference room. Immediately." The telepathy ended as I felt Lahar presence behind me.

"I know you trust Skylar." Lahar said as I teleport ourselves to the conference room.

"Have you heard what's going on in Crocus?" Gran asked.

"No we haven't what have had happened." Lahar replies. He nodded, and says," Someone has threaten Fiore's Kingdom."

Lahar and I were surprised.

"There is a chance that it's going to end up going to War."

'That's why Skylar forced her way to the room to get the suit and CRAP.'

"Excuse Me." I said.

I teleported back to the room and looked for a metal box to find it broken into pieces.

'What are you thinking?' I thought until I heard someone snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Doranbolt." I turned around to find Jellal and Meredy.

"I have a message from a person. X32c on." Jellal said as my eyes widen.

"Where get you get this information? Jellal." I asked.

"From a person from the future."

"A three years older Wendy in our time." Jellal replies

"Did she say where?" I ask

"She said in Crocus, why." Meredy answered.

'There is a small chance of us winning. And its explains Skylar actions.'

"May I ask what is X32c?" Jellal asks.

"Not here." I responded.

I walked towards them and touched their shoulders. I have teleported us far away from Era.