Chapter Sixty-Four

Chapter Sixty-Four

I fought for my life like I had never had to fight before. All I could feel was pain, both physical and emotional, as the six men attempted to have their way with me. After only a few minutes of kicking and screaming my heart out, more men joined the party to hold me down. I bit one of them on the arm, forcing him to let go. The other held on tightly to my right arm, pinning me to the mattress. The second man came back to my left side, apparently unhappy about the teeth marks I knew I had left in him. I panicked for a moment as I felt his hands wrap securely around my throat. As his fingers clenched down hard, my breathing became staggered. I used my one free arm to tear at his chest, wishing now that I still had nails to fight with.

While the two men held me hopeless pinned to the mattress, the original six came back to begin their fun. Two of them grabbed hold of my legs, while the other four went to work, leaving me sore and in pain. Thankfully, it had only lasted a few short moments, although in my head it felt like an eternity. As much as I thought I had gotten used to this type of treatment, something in the back of my head told me to keep fighting.

The second the group of men began to switch positions, I took the only chance I had. I waited as calmly as I could while the man holding onto my right arm released his grip and began to stand up. I seized the moment, and brought my arm up to his chest, feeling the collar of his shirt for a handhold. As hard as I could, I brought my arm down. The man apparently wasn't expecting the pull, and he tripped as I yanked him downward, sending his face to the concrete floor beside me. A sickening crack sounded directly next to my head, and as my hand was still on the man's body, I knew he wasn't getting back up.

Quickly, I ripped the goggles off of the man's face, accidentally running my fingers over the split in his skull. I forced what bile was left in my stomach back down, and clumsily placed the goggles over my eyes. Even though they were much too big for me, I loved them. Now easily being able to see the other seven men in the room, I got as far away from them as I could.

Finally, one of the men made their move and lunged forward towards me, only to trip on the mattress that was still on the floor. He stumbled and fell, giving me my chance. I crawled through the space between the men and reached the door. As quickly as I could, I made to open it and escape. Only to realize that it was still locked, and I was without a key. I turned back to the room on my hands and knees, just in time to see the men cornering me. I was too late, and before I knew what was happening, the goggles were ripped back off my head, and I was forcefully thrown back onto the mattress.

Continuing to fight, I used every last ounce of energy left to battle with my rapists. But, I could feel myself tiring from the work. With no real food, no good sleep, and no way to see what was happening, my strength finally broke.

My body was no longer my own as the six men had their way with me. The man who had come in to hold me down, removed himself from the group once it was apparent that I was no longer going to put up a fight. The other six, however, were my main opposition. One of them had an apparent choking fetish, another liked to grunt, the third was into bondage, while the fourth seemed happy to just be there. The fifth man turned out to enjoy oral, and I was glad to have another opportunity to escape.

I lay still, conserving every last inch of strength I had left, until I finally felt strong enough for another attempt. My idea was simple, easy, and not hard to accomplish at all. As the man's penis grew hard in my mouth, I knew it was my turn. He groaned loudly as his sperm filled my mouth, sour and foul tasting, I had to concentrate on not gagging. Instead, I clamped my teeth shut tight, and twisted my head around as hard as I could. The man roared in pain, trying to pull his member out of my mouth. It only served my purpose better, as my teeth tore his flesh away. I could feel his blood running down into my ear, but I refused to let go.