35

Zendea's P.O.V

"Come out sugar." His voice echoes throughout the whole house. I try to control my breathing so he doesn't hear me, shutting my eyes tears slide down my cheeks.

"Zen-de-aaaa." He mocks getting closer. The sound of his footsteps fades and I release a breath of relief.

"FOUND YOU!" Screaming I try to crawl away but he grabs my ankle and pulls me to him, I kick his face with my free leg making his mouth bleed but it has no impact on him, instead his look gets deadlier as a smile creeps onto his face.

"I love when you put up a fight." He roars as his hand crawls around my neck, picking me up. My feet aren't touching the ground as I suffer for air.

I shoot up, sucking in a breath.

"Hey , it's ok. It was just a dream." Sebastian says wrapping his arms around me. I try to catch my breath, feeling the sweat drip down my face. It was just a dream. I hold onto Sebastian as tight as I can , allowing his scent to devour me. I'm safe , I'm safe , I repeat to myself in thought.

"Zendea." Sebastian says after holding me in his arms for a while. I don't move and just hum in response. "Do you want to talk about it ?" I release a breath and finally look at him. What do I say? What am I going to tell him? 

"I was just having a nightmare about the day I ran away." I lie. Guilt covers his face , and I mentally beat myself remembering that he was the reason I ran away in the first place. Why would I say that !

"Zendea-" I put my forehead on his.

"Stop. Let's just not okay." I plead and he drops it.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." He says getting out of bed. I see he's already dressed and assume he's been awake for a while.

"I'm gonna shower first." I say heading to the bathroom.

"Kay." He says then leaves. I turn the water on , strip and hop in. How could I lie like that ? And about my death of all things ! Pushing these thoughts to the back of my head I finish my shower and head out. Deciding to wear my black sweatpants , a white t-shirt and white sneakers, I tie my hair up into a lazy bun.

"Who's here?" I mumble heading downstairs.

"Well maybe you should prepare her for the full moon don't you think? It's tomo- "

"I know." I peak around the corner and see Sebastian's mom. Are they talking about me? When she sees me she nudges him and they both hush.

"Hello Mrs Jacobs." I greet shyly. She smiles and walks to me.

"Hello dear." She says hugging me. I hug her back. "How are you?" Well glad to see she doesn't hate me for talking to her husband in a rude manner last night.

"I'm good , thank you. How are you?" I ask slowly cowering behind Sebastian. Taking a whiff I can't help but feel my stomach pull. He smells so good. He puts his arm around me and I feel myself instantly getting wet , when his mom sees us she smiles and her eyes just .. sparkle.

"Oh please forgive me , I just can't help but get overwhelmed by the thought of my son having a mate." She says her eyes getting teary. My heart swells. I look at Sebastian and he lifts his nose into the air , taking a whiff , his face slowly looks down at me and I see his eyes change from green to lavender and back. Oh goodness he can smell it. "And now here you are." She wipes a tear that escapes.

"Mom , not to be rude but could you please leave." Sebastian says through gritted teeth, his mom looks at him and blushes.

"Of course ." She says and heads to the door. The minute the door closes Sebastian takes me into his arms and smashes our lips together, kissing me hungrily. I melt into the kiss and my body trembles as his hands grab my ass and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and immediately feel his hard member pressing onto my wet core. A moan erupts from my lips and my head buzzes with lust. What's happening to me? Every touch I feel makes me weaker. I feel his chest rumble as he heads upstairs. He kicks the door open and throws me on the bed, I take a sharp inhale.