71

Aunt Amira's P.O.V

"I miss my baby girl Theo." I say sadly. So much time has passed since I last spoke to her, I always knew that once she found her mate everything would change but I didn't expect the change to be this drastic.

"I know my love, I miss her too but, she's found her pack now. You know how it goes Amira."

"I do, it just doesn't make it easier and now that she's pregnant.. I just wish I was there to support her." Just then my phone rings and my heart leaps out of my chest when I see who it is.

Amira: Well shut my mouth, I was just talking about you.

Zendea: Aunt Amira

Amira: How are you my sweet baby? I miss you so much.

Zendea: I miss you too and I'm doing really well, besides the back pains or peeing myself I'm loving being pregnant.

Amira: Aww! That's good to hear honey, I honestly can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew.

Zendea: That's actually why I called, I was wondering if you wanted to come help me out for a couple of days after the baby is b-

Amira: Yes! I would love to!

Zendea: (laughs) Thank you, I can't wait to see you and please greet uncle Theo for me, tell him I miss him too. Bye.

I feel as if my heart is going to burst from joy, quickly going upstairs to pack some of my clothes I also pack a gift I have been saving for this exact moment. My baby is having a baby.

Zendea's P.O.V

"Just got off the phone with my aunt and she literally can't wait to come." I smile out of delight.

"I figured she'd be overjoyed to share this special moment with you, you are like a daughter to her."

"True, thank you for doing this, I know having all these women here won't be easy for you." I try not to laugh, my poor baby.

"It's fine kitten, I know how important this is to you. I'll bare it till then but only till then." He says firmly.

"Which is why I have organised for you and Jake and the guys to have your own place, close to the hospital of course, but it's a really nice big house where you guys can unwind. Like a man cave." Picking me up bridal style, he spins me around planting sweet kisses all over my face and I can't help but giggle like a school girl. He always finds a way to make me feel giddy.

"Thank you baby, you're the best." Hearing the doorbell, I wobble downstairs, leaving Sebastian packing upstairs.

"I can whiff you out from a mile away. Keke! Henry!" I scream rushing to hug them as tight as I can. I can't help but laugh at their reaction to my big belly.

"You're pregnant!" They both say, shock evident on their faces.

"Surprise!" I yell waving my hands around.

"You are as radiant as the first day I met you, if not more. Motherhood suits you my dear."

"That it does." Henry agrees and my cheeks can't help but turn crimson.

"Thank you two so much, come in please. It's a little chilly out." I say ushering them inside and closing the door, locking it. Now all that is left is for my aunt to get here, then the party will be in full swing. Sebastian comes downstairs smiling and quickly embraces our guests.

"Henry, Keke." His deep voice echoes.

"We've missed you." Keke says smiling. "You seem to have failed to mention that our Luna is with child." She smacks his arm.

"Yes well, she wanted it to be a surprise. Telling you such wonderful news over the phone, would not do them justice. Forgive me." He says scratching the back of his head, smiling.

"It's all right, I am too overwhelmed with joy to be mad anyways. Now tell me, are we to expect a young Alpha or a young Luna?" Both Sebastian and I look at each other awkwardly.

"Well, we don't know the sex of the child. We kind of want to keep it that way and find out on the day of the baby's birth." They seem to understand when I explain it to them but you can tell they don't see the point of why we don't want to know. But Sebastian and I do. "Let me show you the baby's nursery." I say excitedly and lead the way, going up the stairs I take a minute to catch my breath and feel Sebastian lifting me up, taking me by surprise.

"Let me help you." He says sweetly and I nod. Entering into the baby's nursery, he only puts me down then and I thank him with a peck on his cheek. Turning to Henry and Keke, I see their eyes glimmer with admiration.

"I have never seen such a pure display of love and affection." Keke says.

"I couldn't be happier." I say looking into Sebastians eyes and my eyes just start to water. Wiping my tears away, I show them around the room. "So what do you guys think ?"

"I think it's very beautiful and chic, I love it."

"I like it too, especially the size of it. It's spacious." Henry compliments.

"I wanted it to be as big as possible because I imagined the baby will play in here, their clothes will be kept in here and so on, so, space was my main priority. That and it being next to our bedroom, the baby has a second crib in our room , of course, because he/she will be sleeping with us for a while but when I feel that the baby is ready, I'm moving beanie into their own room."

"Beanie?" Henry asks and I lightly giggle.

"That's what Sebastian and I call the baby, it's a nickname really."

"Oh and have you guys come up with any names for our little beanie?"

"We actually haven't." I look at Sebastian, "I don't know how we let all this time fly by but, we are in no rush."

"Well every couple has their way of doing things dear." I agree with Keke, there really isn't a rule book on how to do things as a parent. You just do what feels right. My phone rings and I excuse myself, heading into one of our guest bedrooms.

Zendea: This better be good.

Dr Monroe: I just wanted to let you know that the results came back positive. We are green for go.

Zendea: Thank you for letting me know.

Hanging up the phone, I make another call. Luckily he picks up on the second ring.

Zendea: Hi, it's me.

Zack: Hey.

Zendea: Everything is green on my end so the rest is up to you and Titan.

Zack: Don't worry, we've got everything under control. We're just waiting for you to go into labour.

Zendea: Good.

Hanging up the phone I take a deep breath, I honestly hope this works because if it doesn't, I'll be devastated. Heading downstairs, I join the rest of the gang.

"I hope you guys are hungry." Keke announces and we all agree in union. The door bell rings.

"Oh, hold that thought, I think our last guest has just arrived."

"I've got it babe." Sebastian says getting up to get the door. Good thing too because my feet are swollen.

"Look who's here." He says with my aunt by his side. I beam with joy and hug her as tight as I can.

"Good afternoon everyone." Finally. She's here.
______________________________
what do we think? 🤔 idk about this one

- zendea ❤️