50

Zendea's P.O.V

"Baby .. baby. Can you hear me?." I hear a faint voice calling out to me.

"Try to hold on for me okay baby. I will find you, I promise." I hear the voice again.

"Zendea, Zendea .. wake up." Feeling my body being shaken softly, i groan in pain. My head hurts. I try to open my eyes but shield them with my hand from the light.

"Ahh my head hurts. W-Where am I?" I ask whoever's in front of me.

"Zendea do you know who I am?" That voice, I know that voice. After adjusting my eyes to the light I finally open my eyes.

"K-Kyle?" When I say his name and shock washes over him.

  "You know who i am?" I softly giggle and shake my head. What's up with him?

  "Of course I know who you are. What's going on?" I ask.

  "What do you remember? About us and where we are."

  "Kyle , you're my mate. What is this ?" After Kyle helps me up and onto the bed , I tell him how everything is a blur and he explains to me that on our way to our vacation we got ambushed and were kidnapped , how i was kept under the influence of anesthesia for days. That explains why my memory is a blur.

  "And who is that?" I ask pointing to the lady standing by the door watching us.

  "Oh uhm .. that is my sister, Amara, she helped find us." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, his sister?.

  "I don't remember you having a sister."

  "I didn't know I had a sister either till she showed up and rescued us, but enough talking, lets get you out of here." Standing up I stumble a little but Kyle catches me and helps me stand up right. Walking down the dark hallway we pass a room, its the only other room besides mine with light coming from it, looking in I see a girl, laying on the floor, dead. Her skin is so pale and dirty, she's covered in bruises and her eyes look so hollow. For some reason my heart aches when I look at her. I feel like I know her.

  "Who is that?" I as Kyle, his facial expression changes to one of dread and remorse.

  "She's one of the others that were kidnapped."

  "Others?" Oh my goodness how many were there?

  "Yeah, when Amara let them go she counted six other people here and she was one of them. Come on baby, let's go." I reluctantly tear my eyes away from her and leave. Getting into the car , we head out onto the road and I ease into my seat. After driving for a while I end up falling asleep. It takes us six hours to arrive at our destination and when I wake up for the fourth time I notice Kyle pulling up into the driveway but I don't recognize the house.

  "Where are we?" I ask Kyle. He smiles at me as he turns off the car's engine and gets out to open my door. Stepping out of the car I gush in amazement at how beautiful the house is, it is so big and beautiful. "Wow! This house is so beautiful." Heading to the front door Kyle opens it, ushering me inside, and we are greeted by the butler.

  "Good evening sir, madam. I am Winston, your butler." He says taking a small bow, I look at him confused then look at Kyle.

  "Kyle, what's going on? " He turn me around , making me face him, then takes a hold of my hand.

  "Well .. before our unfortunate accident I bought this house for us and was planing on surprising you with it when we got back from our vacation." With tears in my eyes i jump into Kyle's arms and he spins me around , leaving sweet kisses all over my face. "So I take it you like the house."