10

Sebastian's P.O.V

This war has been going on for hours now , I haven't needed to shift into my wolf form yet but, my body's getting tired and I just might have to , which might put me at a disadvantage. Eighteen of my men have been badly injured but we've managed to put down half of the five packs combined , us surrounding them helped us accomplish that. I'm cut off my thoughts when I hear a loud bang and feel pain on my upper left shoulder. Damn ! Bullets hurt like shit and if I wasn't wearing a bulletproof vest I'd be screwed right now. That was a close call , I have to focus. Looking at where the shot came from I see Lorenzo holding a gun , I get up , remove the bullet and sprint to him. Before he can get away I jump onto him making us both tumble.

I get up quickly and kick his face , he falls back but tries to stand as he starts drooling blood. When he finally stands I quickly punch his face repeatedly, and my fist comes into contact with his jaw. Punching him in the gut, I flip to kick his ribs.

"You made a big mistake shooting me and you're just about to find out how big. Asahya !" I shout for my Omega and see him running towards me in an instant.

"Yes Alpha." He stands next to me .

"Take him and put him with the rest." I say looking at Lorenzo. Asahya takes him and puts him with our other two prisoners , Hyde and Justin. Three down , two to go.

When I see Jake being surrounded I run to him and jump into the circle so we're back to back , "You should be handling Jason!" He yells.

"Kylie would never forgive me if anything happened to you, now stop talking and let's handle this." The minute I'm done we both start fighting our opponents, Jake bites off a piece of someone's neck and I claw the other's eyes out. We go through them quickly but one stabs Jake on his side with a mid length silver knife and twists it , deepening the wound. FUCK ! When he hisses in pain I quickly grab the guy by his throat and twist it , killing him instantly. "Jake ?! Are you ok?" I shout as I mind link someone to come help me but when I look around everyone has their hands full , shit !

I help Jake up and we start walking towards the car.

"Keep breathing brother , I've got you." I say to him but then we fall to the ground because of a force from behind. Jake coughs out blood as I look behind us to see Jason holding a gun.

"I'm going to break you Jacobs." He says pointing the gun to Jake.

"Nooo!" I shout as I get up and run to Jake , jumping in front of him and getting shot in the stomach. Landing on the ground I quickly take out my gun and shoot Jason on his shoulder , he falls , dropping the gun. As I'm getting up I feel pain on my stomach and when I look down I remove the bullet but see that it went through my bulletproof vest halfway, piercing through my skin. How did it get through?

I walk to Jason ignoring the pain , grab him by his throat and drag him to where the other prisoners are but before throwing him in I tighten my grip to cut off his oxygen and look him straight in the eyes. "Your death will be caused by my hands and you better pray to whatever God you serve that I'm not as pissed as I am now the next time we see each other because if I am , you won't last 24hrs." I spit as I throw him in and shut the door.

Ripping a sleeve off my shirt, I wrap it around my waist to stop the bleeding then rush back to Jake and do the same thing to him. "Hang in there, I'll get you home. All you have to do is stay with me ok!" I see him open his eyes and smile.

"I'm not dying yet. I still have to marry her." He says as he coughs out more blood.

"Yeah, don't worry you'll get the chance man just try not to talk so damn much." We laugh together. After laying him down in my car and attending to his wound I head back to the war.

The minute I get there and see my men rage consumes me and all I see is red. I let my wolf take control and launch at these pathetic imbeciles. Biting and clawing my way through them with rage I finally kill all of them. As blood drips from my canines I stand over the tower of limp bodies , growling and snarling . With my one paw on someone's head I howl to my men and declare the war won and they howl too.

I mind link Asahya to meet me at my car , he helps strap Jake to my wolf body and as he does this I feel dizzy but push it aside . I need to save Jake no matter what. Once Jake is strapped on me securely I sprint home and my men follow behind me with cars and some in wolf form. Once on my territory I mind link Kylie to get the nurses ready and the minute we get into the yard I run into our hospital , not caring that I'm in wolf form , Kylie meets me in front of the theater with doctors and nurses ready . When she sees Jake on me I see her world falling apart. She has her hand pressing on her side , the same side Jake was stabbed in , and I knew she could feel his pain. After all they have completed the mating bond.

When they take Jake off of me I howl and wait till he's in the theater then head into a room to shift and wear pants. Just when I walk out I see Asahya and most of my men , the others must be getting looked at by nurses. Walking to Asahya he looks at me then looks at my stomach and his face turns to horror. He rushes to me but I fall to my knees before he gets to me and before I black out all I hear is him screaming for help.
_______________________________
Jake ! :(

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🥰 i love you guys ! 😻

- zendea ❤️