21

WARNING ⚠️!!!
This chapter has a scene of sexual harassment. If you want to skip ahead by all means do so , you won't get thrown off in the next chapter.
READ AT  YOUR OWN RISK.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Bzzzz ! Bzzzz ! Bzzzz !

Scrunching my face I open my eyes, turn around and see my phone ringing.

"What?" I ask with my groggy voice.

"Well hello to you too , haven't heard from you in a while. Is everything good?" Jake asks sounding more curious than worried.

"Are you fucking with me? It's 3 am." I say irritated. Knowing Jake this isn't about me, it's about him. Something's wrong. "What happened?" I ask removing Zendea's arm to sit up.

"Kylie left me." He states breathing out.

"What? Why?" I ask shocked.

"Because- because I slapped her." He says defeated. Jake has never laid his hands on a woman outside the bedroom so what happened.

"Did you mean to?" I try to understand.

"Yes, that's why she left because after apologizing I told her that I don't regret it. She was out of line." He says.

"So were you." I argue. After sighing I come to a conclusion.

"Look I'm coming back soon anyways so we'll deal with this when I get there but don't expect me to pick sides, you're both my friends. Plus this bubble that I'm living in here-" I take a breath and look at Zendea. " ... has to pop eventually." I finish off.

"We'll talk when you get here." He hangs up.

I get up and head to the bathroom and start the shower. Taking off my clothes and stepping in, I let the water consume me , I was not prepared for this. When I came here I wasn't looking for anything in particular but I ended finding something many believe to be precious, having Zendea means having another soul to protect and I know that eventually my pack or my mate will pay for standing beside me.

"Hey." I feel hands on my back and immediately I turn around and grab the persons throat, hard , lifting their body off the floor.

"I-it's me, S-Sebastian it's me." Zendea says as she desperately tries to loosen my death grip.

I let her go immediately and she falls to the floor with a thud , coughing. Looking up at me I offer her my hand and she takes it. I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her small frame.

"I'm so sorry kitten. It was on instinct. Forgive me." I say as I rub her back.

"It's ok." She says looking at me and standing on her toes to kiss me.

Taking the sponge and soap she looks at me shyly. "May I?" She asks hesitantly.

"I don't like being touched." I say and she looks down, disappointed. " But I'll allow you this one time kitten." I say making her look up to me with glee. I watch her dangerously as she applies soap on the sponge and move towards me, as she touches my chest I stiffen and she stops. Her soap covered hands run over my scars gently and after I relax she continues to wash my whole upper body then her cheeks turn crimson red as she gets on her knees. "That's enough. Remember what happened the last time?" I warn.

"I'll be fine." I look down at her and smirk making her blush even more. She starts with my legs then strokes my member with the sponge, immediately my member begins to harden and when she touches it again, but with her hand ,I growl.

Trying to keep Jax at bay I fail and he takes over.

Jax's P.O.V (Sebastian's Wolf)