51

Sebastian's P.O.V

After coming up with a plan of how to find Maya and Zendea, Miley and I tried reaching Katani but soon found out that something was blocking our connection to her, thankfully after Miley worked her magic we managed to break through the shield. She's weak but she managed to give us the location of where Zendea and Maya are being kept.

"We need to move out now!" I order gathering my worriers.

"Okay now wait a minute! You have just spent hours exhausting your body breaking through that shield that was closing us out from reaching Zendea's wolf. Your body is tired , you need to recover before going anywhere." Miley protests as she yanks my bullet proof vest out of my hands.

"I don't have time to recover, my mate is still missing and every second I waste puts her life in more danger."

"You heading into a battle in this state is putting your life in danger." Fuck !

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY LIFE!" I roar, losing my temper and her eyes gloss over.

"Sebastian." It comes out as a whisper as her fingers softly cover her lips.

"You can either move out of the way or I'll go right through you. And believe me I will." I threaten and she slowly moves out of the way giving me my vest. Taking my gun we head out , getting into the cars.

"Wait." I hear Miley yell. Getting out of the car I walk to her.

"What?"

"I'm coming with you." I shake my head immediately.

"No." I refuse.

"It's either you take me with you or I put a sleeping spell over all your men. Your choice." Giving in I agree but demand that she ride with me. After a long and agonizing ride we finally get to the abandoned hospital.

"Jake , take some of the guys and secure the perimeter. I don't want anything going in or out understood ?" I command.

"Yes Alpha."

"Good, move out." Heading into the hospital with my gun in position I enter with caution and can immediately pick up Zendea's scent. "Miley stay behind me." I order. Getting further into the building we start searching from the top floor and work our way down. "Stop." I say and start walking slowly down the dark hallway, seeing a room with light coming from it ,I immediately rush to it , barging in and when I see her my body freezes.

"No." I whisper approaching her body slowly. Seeing her face confirms that it really is her laying limp on this cold and dirty floor , dead. Jake soon walks in and freezes when he sees her too.

"Maya." He says rushing to her and checking her pulse but I already know she's gone. I call Miley in to look for any leads then continue down the hall till I see another lit room and I already know who it belonged to. Slowly opening the door I try to calm my rapidly beating heart as I expect the worst but thankfully I find nothing.

"She was here." I say to myself touching the blood stains on the bed, when my fingers graze the blood the room begins to glitch and in seconds it's as if I'm transported to another place. I see Zendea laying on the bed with Kyle beating her. "Bastard!" I roar. Another scene plays out , when I touch her blood again , of her body in the air and of Kyle.. marking her. Rage consumes me just seeing that dirty bastard sinking his teeth into MY mates skin, feeling a touch on the shoulder I quickly react, tossing the person into the wall , only to see that it's Miley.

"Ahh." She groans as her body makes contact with the hard concrete, I quickly rush to her , kneeling down.

"Miley, I'm sorry." I try to help her up as gently as I can.