57

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Sebastian ! Save me pleaseee." Opening my eyes in a quick pace I pant heavily and feel Zendea stir next to me. Releasing a long breath her eyes slowly flutter open and her eyebrows furrow.

"What's wrong?" She asks me, her voice sounding horse. I shake my head.

"Nothing."

"Bad dream?" She asks pushing her curly hair out of her face.

"Yeah, I dreamt I had lost you again." I confess to her, I figured that if I'm going to demand full honesty from her then I should do the same. Let her all the way in. With sleep still coating her eyes I can see them gloss over as she moves her naked body close to me.

"You will never lose me, I'm yours for eternity Sebastian." She says as her eyes slowly shut and sleep consumes her again. I stay awake for a little while longer, I can't believe I finally told her I love her, I've been wanting to say it for so long but never could come up with the words. I don't want to ever be separated from her the way I was ever again, and I'm going to make sure that I take care of every threat. With that thought in mind I find sleeping after easy.

"Mm." I groan turning away from the sun's rays, slowly getting up I see my mates side empty but still a little warm so I head to the shower to freshen up. Getting dressed I can already smell the breakfast she's making so I head downstairs to the kitchen only to find her hair in a massy bun, her wearing one of my dress shirts, barefoot and dancing to Ruel. Leaning on the wall I just watch her and get more enchanted by her mere presence, she is always so breathtaking. As her ass moves from side to side I release a light chuckle and catch her off guard.

"Hooo! You scared me." She says chuckling.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help myself." I say taking a seat.

"You hungry?"

"Starving." I say looking her dead in the eyes and she blushed.

"Good because I'm making omelets." I help with the toast and squeezing the orange juice. Once we're done we clean up.

"Let's go eat outside today." I offer.

"Okay." She agrees offering me the biggest smile, I know how much she adores spending time in the sun so her eating outside must be the highlight of her morning. We make our way to the balcony and get comfortable on the couch.

"Thanks for helping today." She beams.

"Any time kitten, now eat, you need your strength for tonight." Chuckling we both dig in enjoying the view. My phone rings as I take a sip of my juice.

Jake: Alpha

Sebastian: What's wrong?

Jake: It's Jason, he's asking for you. Should I ready two soldiers to go with you?

Sebastian: No, that won't be necessary. Even if he was at his full capacity, I am more than enough. Thanks for letting me know, I'll head over there soon.

Hanging up the phone my mood just shifts and Zendea senses it.

"Look kitten I have to go, I thought we could go out this morning but something just come up. Rain check?" Briefly explaining, I clear out plates. Nodding, she offers me a soft peck on the lips before I head inside, with her behind me.

"C-Can I come with you?" I sigh, looking at her.

"Zendea-" She takes a seat in front of me.

"Please. I need to see him or rather, face him." The look of determination in her eyes makes it immensely hard to deny her this so I agree eventually and she gets up in a quick pace, saying she's going to shower. I swear I fell in love with her all over again when I saw her come down the stairs with her hair in a high pony, wearing her seductive fit.