26

Sebastian's P.O.V

Driving at the speed of 280 I drift , following the road. I roughly hit the steering wheel as I release a loud roar, why ! I ask myself, why did the Moon Goddess take her from me ? Increasing the speed of the car I zoom past the forest , seeing trees as only a blur then out of nowhere thunder erupts from the sky hitting the ground and causing the ground to shake.

"What the ..." Again thunder erupts only this time the impact creates a crack into the ground and I immediately hit the breaks, when the car stops I open the door , step out and look up into the sky. Looking up all I see is red and grey , this cannot be happening, how can the sky be red and grey? Confusion and immediate shock wash over me as it begins to drizzle and then out of nowhere I feel immense pain inside my chest, as if my soul is being ripped in two.
"Zendea." I whisper pushing through the pain and shifting. Something is happening to her ! I run as fast as I can and when I reach their pack house I shift back , put on a pair of pants and run to her bedroom but when I enter all I see is her suffering. Her body shaking violently as blood gushes out of her mouth and nose , she's still pale and still lifeless yet, there she is moving. I snap out of the trans I'm in and rush to her, holding her body down as best I can.

"Zendea." I call out to her but as she keeps shaking all I feel coursing through my body is rage, she does not get to die just like that ! Having enough of this I roar.

"You're not going to die! Do you hear me? So stop this bullshit and come back to me." My voice booms , catching everyone's attention then all of a sudden her shaking stops and her body stays still. Time seems to drag on as we wait for what might happen next. Suddenly I find myself watching her as she furrows her eyebrows and her eyes slowly open, her irises are purple? She slowly looks around till her eyes land on me and all she does is stare at me breathing in harshly. When she starts crying I'm quick to use my hands to wipe them away.

Watching her I don't even notice the tears building up in my eyes till she says to me , "Y-you're .. crying." She struggles to say and I can hear the strain in her voice, she takes her time raising her hand and gently rests her palm on my cheek , whipping my tear away.

"Don't ever leave me like that again, do you understand." I say sternly and instead of her making a sour face she shows a small smile.

"Never again." She whispers , I raise her body slowly and envelope her in my arms tightly, hugging her. She sighs in satisfaction and lightly kisses my neck, earning a groan from me. Her brother comes in and I step out to give them some privacy. "It's okay, you don't have to leave."

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Everything hurts but seeing both of you makes the pain feel minor. You know when I was unconscious I could still hear you guys biting each other's heads off and I didn't like it." She takes his hand. "Titan, you're my brother and I love you very much but-" She reaches out to me and I take her hand. "He's my mate and I'm going to choose him too, just like how I'm choosing you. Is that okay?" He smiles at her.

"Of course, whatever your beautiful heart desires." After a while Titans leaves then, it's just her and I again.

"Sebastian." she says. I look at her and offer her a small smile.

"Yes kitten?" I say gently kissing her forehead.

"Take me home." She says before frowns from straining her throat. Getting up, I slowly hold her in my arms and I quickly stand up and she wraps her legs around my torso as I make my way out the door. Leaving the house I order one of the guards to bring my car and I lay Zendea in the back seat gently before starting to make my way to the pack house. When we get to the pack house I take Zendea to my separate house, I don't want people meeting her till she's ready. She fell asleep on our way here and she's been asleep ever since , it's been six hours.