73

Zendea's P.O.V

"Mm." I moan as I furrow my eyebrows trying to open my eyes, it takes a while for my blurry vision to come into focus but when it does the first thing I see are bright lights.

"Hey, take it easy, that's it, that's it." I hear a familiar voice and see it's Zack. "Slowly." He says as he helps me sit up. I watch him leave and soon after hear him shout, "Hey guys she's awake!" It doesn't take long for Titan and Dr Monroe to come see me.

"Hey you're finally awake." Dr Monroe says making sure everything is in order.

"What can you tell me?" We all share looks. And Titan sighs heavily.

"Well you were right, you giving birth was the best distraction, we went in and out without being noticed. And the witch you recommended hid our scent well, it was a clean job."

"Where is she?"

"I'm right here. Hi." She says nervously.

"Miley, Hi." I didn't know how I'd feel when I finally saw her for the first time, when I'd finally see my mate's first love. I thought I'd be angry, jealous or even envious but what I didn't expect was to feel unthreatened by her. To me she was just another girl. "I would say thank you for helping us but I figured I don't owe the woman who tried to take my fiancé away from me while I was kidnapped a damn thing." I say calmly.

"Zendea I-"

"That's Luna of The Blue Moon Pack to you." I correct her.

"I know you must hate me but you have to believe me that it was not my intention to hurt you, I am so sorry." Getting up I adjust my paper gown then look at her dead in the eyes.

"We don't have time for this. Dr Monroe give me an update on my vitals."

"Katani is doing a really good job at helping you recover, your stitches are not as severe as expected which is good and after a couple of days you will have half your strength back. You just need to give yourself time to-"

"I'll give myself time after we get this done. Where is Luna Justine ?" I ask looking at all of them.

"Zendea I would advise you to not push yourself. It could cause severe damage." They all look worried but I just can't care about that right now.

"We're doing this today. Now, take me to Luna Justine." Titan nods and offers me his arm to balance with. When we planned this, I made sure we moved to a very secluded area, outside of the city. I found a newly abandoned hospital which was perfect for what we are planning to do. "How are my babies?" I ask, my voice sounding sad.

"When we attacked the hospital I got a good look at them and they are just beautiful Zee, they took my breath away." A tear slides down my cheek and Titan wipes it away. "Hey, don't do that."

"Titan, if I don't make it please tell my boys that-" He shakes his head.

"I am not going to tell them anything because you will. Nothing is going to happen to you and I'll make sure of it, I promise." He says gently pulling me, I just hope he's right. Finally reaching Luna Justine's room, I look at her through the transparent glass and put my hand on it, she looks so peaceful sedated.

"Zendea do you really want to do this?" Titan looks down at me. I take some time to answer then just nod my head.

"I'm ready." We head back to my room and find everyone still waiting, coming in they all look at me expectantly. "It's time." As I lay down and watch Dr Monroe prep me all I can think about are my boys and Sebastian, I know he would never understand this or that he would never forgive me for doing this but I know it in my heart that I have to. When I lost my mother it was as if the whole world shattered right in front of my eyes, I lost a big part of me that day and living with my evil father made it worse. I am not letting the love of my life go through that, over my dead body.