14

Sebastian's P.O.V

Amara : Mr Jacobs

Sebastian : Amara , I will be there tomorrow morning to check how everything is going. I would also like a debrief.

Amara : Of course sir.

Sebastian : Good , bye.

..... call ended .....

I head to my bedroom and get into bed, drifting off to bed.

Amara's P.O.V

Sebastian : Good , bye

..... call ended .....

"Zoe!" I call out to her. I hear her running down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

"Yes Amara?" She says smiling.

"Set the table please , dinner's ready. Are you hungry?" Ever since we came back from the hospital she's been different. She smiles less and eats less , I can see something is bothering her but she won't open up to me and I can't force her to.

Giving me a small smile she opens the top drawer , taking out utensils. "Sure I'm on it." She says heading to the dining area.

After the table is set I dish up the pasta and meatballs I prepared and we sit. Halfway into our meal I start a conversation. "Mr Jacobs is coming to the restaurant tomorrow."

Her eyes widen, "Why? Is something wrong with the restaurant?" She asks.

I giggle , "No , nothing's wrong. He likes coming in to get a debriefing and also to see the restaurants condition. Remember I told you he's a perfectionist."

"Oh yeah I remember, the first day I got here. Does he know you hired me ?" I can see the worry in her eyes.

"He won't have a problem with that , I had informed him that I'd be hiring new staff before I hired you so don't worry, you won't get fired or anything like that."

She lets out a breath, laughing nervously. "Okay."

After finishing our meal Zoe rinses the dishes then puts them in the dishwasher as we talk. We tidy up the kitchen saying goodnight to one another and heading into our different rooms.

Zendea's P.O.V

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

I grown slowly turning to my alarm clock , 7 am , time to get up. Ugh I hate the morning, I'm always tired and always half asleep but I have responsibilities so I have to endure this.

Slowly walking to my bathroom while rubbing my eyes I turn on the shower and put my hand under the shower head to feel the hot water pouring through. I lean towards the left basin and grab my black scrunchie tying my hair into a messy bun.

I strip out of my clothes and jump into the shower , immediately letting the hot water envelope me. Applying my lavender and vanilla shower gel all over my body and using the soap on my face , I scrub . Finally stepping out of the shower I dry myself off then wrap a towel around my body and head to my walk-in closet.

Today the owner of the restaurant is coming and I need to make a good impression, he needs to see that I need this job which means making sure I don't get fired . After deciding on wearing a dark brown corset top, black formal pants and black boots I get dressed and head downstairs.

I find a note attached to the oven.

Left a little early to make sure everything is in order at the restaurant. There's breakfast in the oven , love you and morning

- Amara ❤️

'She's the sweetest' I think to myself as I giggle. Opening the oven I see toast , eggs , bacon and avocado slices. I internally jump up and down while pulling the plate out and pouring myself some apple juice. After eating I put my dishes into the dishwasher and head out.

Today is so sunny and pretty. As I walk to the restaurant I decide to take my earphones out to listen to some music.

Humming along to a song I get a text from Mak asking me how far I am because Mr Jacobs just arrived. Shit ! He's 15 minutes early. I tell Mak that I'm only 5 minutes away and tuck my phone into my back pocket as I speed walk to the restaurant.

I arrive exactly 5 minutes later and stop outside the door of the restaurant , trying to catch my breath. This heat is not meant for speed walking. Turning the doorknob I halt , I put my nose in the air as I take a whiff and immediately Katani , my wolf , jumps around in my head howling and wagging her tale.

"Katani what is it girl?" I ask her and all she manages to say is MATE ! MATE ! MATE ! Repeatedly.

The door swings open revealing a 6 foot 5 muscular body, wearing a navy blue suite with a black dress shirt custom made just for him as it clings to every muscle on his body. As his hard chest heaves up and down , my eyes begin traveling up his body , looking at his smooth skin , strong jawline and noticing a beauty spot on the right side of his neck. Good Lord.

Finally our eyes lock as those beautiful and captivating green orbs stare into my eyes intensely. Every aspect of this man seems to give the illusion that he was personally designed and sculpted by the Greek Gods themselves , he's the most beautiful being I've ever laid my eyes on.

I'm broken out of my hallucination when he takes one step towards me putting him an inch away from me. Lifting his hand, he strokes my cheek with his thumb and immediately I feel sparks , tingles surging through my body and gracing me with a sensation I have never felt before.

In a swift motion he positions his hand at the back of my neck , forcefully pulling me to him and causing me to crash into his hard chest. The minute I do I can't help but get captivated by our physical contact and inhale his scent , he smells like the forest and roses. He smells like what I want my home to be.

Wrapping both of his arms tightly around my small frame he growls into my ear. "Mine!" He says as he hugs me tighter, almost suffocating me.
_______________________________
Please don't forget to vote and comment, I love you guys ☺️.

- Klyde ❤️