54

Zendea's P.O.V

"Just a little further please!" She pleads with me but I shake my head , not that she can see me. "I know you're hurt but please .. just a little more, just try to get up."

"I c-can't Katani." I breathe out as my knees give out and my chest hits the ground. Hearing a branch crack under someone's foot I don't even try to look at who it is because I can barely move my aching body.

"There you are." I hear Kyle's voice and immediately try getting up but he kicks my abdomen, making my body roll the opposite direction.

"Ahh." I cry out as he kicks me again. "K-Kyle don't."

"Don't." Kick, "What?!" Anticipating his next move I successfully block his next kick and twist his ankle. When I hear his scream my cracked lips curve into a smile, I'm quick to pounce on him and we double over as I use my claws to scratch his face.

"You bitch!" He screams so I take time to get a breather.

"Kitten ? Kitten tell me where you are now !" I hear him call out to me. Climbing on top of me, Kyle starts pummeling my face repeatedly. Using my knee I kick his dick as hard as I can and when he wheezes in pain I draw out my claws and hit him in the face, hard. I get up and run, not caring that my body is screaming for me to stop, I can't afford to give him a chance to catch me again.

"The waterfall." I say breathlessly.

"Bang!" The gun goes off and I hit the floor with a loud thud screaming as I try to ease the pain. I quickly tear a piece of my shirt off and tie it around my thigh to stop the bleeding. Clumsily climbing up the highest tree I could find in this short period of time, Katani mind links the stranger to tell him we're by the waterfall.

"Baby! Come out come out wherever you are!" I try to hold my breath so he doesn't find me. "There you are." He says looking at me dead in the eyes with a wicked smile on his lips.

"No." I dreadfully whisper. As I watch him crawling up to me I can't help but release a tear, it can't end like this, as he reaches for me, out of nowhere a big black wolf lunges at Kyle and knocks him down. I gasp in surprise and try to climb down but miss a step, about to painfully hit the ground the black wolf breaks my fall by positioning himself under me, making me land on his back. When I try to stand my leg gives out on me and I softly fall to the ground. I look into his eyes and they just captivate me.

"Kitten." The word rings throughout my head and I can't help but adore the way he says it.

"Who are you?" Transforming back to human form, I try to shield my eyes from his glorious naked body but feel him strongly pull my arm and capture my lips with his. At first I hesitate but that only makes his grip on me tighten and when I finally ease into him I let him devour every inch of me, feeling the tingling throughout my body. Everywhere he touches sparks fly. When he eventually releases me I look into his beautiful green orbs and my lips form a small smile then everything turns dark.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"No! No no no." I roar as she falls in my arms. "Kitten, wake up baby. Miley!" I call for her and she comes rushing to me. "What's happening? Why is she not waking up?" I panic.

"It's okay, she's not dying, she's just remembering who she really is. The spell they put on her is like a wall and when you kissed her you created a crack in that very wall, now combine that with her being a Goddess and .. let's just say she became too powerful for the spell to work on her anymore." Right then her body begins giving off a purple glow and elevating from the ground. I cautiously let her go and watch in awe as she taps into her true power.