CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting on the couch when Tae came in

I was sitting on the couch when Tae came in .

"Hey girly ." He smiled and I hugged him .

"What you been up to ?" He asked .

"Nothing . I can't really do nothing . Benji put me on house arrest ." I joked and Tae laughed .

"Well I'll spend the day with you ." He smiled and I nodded .

"Well I was actually going to my dads house . We have to talk about something ." I said as there was a knock on the door .

"And What is that ?" He asked as I got up to open the door . Looking through the peep hole , I saw Nia . Opening the door , she walked in and hugged me . We walked in the living room and Tae was looking at his phone .

I cleared my throat and he looked up at me and I nodded my head towards Nia but he would t take his eyes off me .

"Miko . I know my mind is playing tricks on me . What the fuck is this ? Area 51 ?" Tae asked and i smacked my lips .

"Stop Tae . And I thought the same thing ." I said as I grabbed Nia's hand walking her to the couch .

Tae scooter over and I grilled him with my eyes .

"It's really her ." I said and he stared at her . He touched her before jumping on her as she laughed .

"Tae , your to big !" She said and he smiled as he got off her .

"What's up ?" Nia asked .

"Well , we're going to my dads house ." I said and she scratched the back of her neck .

"Are you sure ?" She asked .

"Yes Im sure . First he pops out that I have a sister and now he helped you fake your fucking death . He has some explaining to do ." I said .

"Alright ." He said and I walked to the door slipping on my white Gucci slides .

We left out the house and I drove to my dads house . I knew Benji was gonna be mad that I got out but it's just a quick stop . Plus , I want to see my baby nova and the kids .

I pulled up outside my dads house and got out . The guards greeted us before we walked in .

"Hit his ass Nova !" I heard Kairo and I shook my head as I followed his voice into the living room .

"Kairo , What are y'all doing ?" I asked as Nova ran into my arms .

"Pierre was fucking with her so I told her to hit his ass ." Kairo said and I laughed .

They all came and gave me a hug but grew confused when they saw Nia .

"Oh hell no ." Kairo ran off .

"Nia ? I thought yo—."

"Long story Riley . Where's Princess ?" I asked .

"She's upstairs . Luis told her that he was her father and she hasn't came down since ." Riley said and I nodded putting Nova down . I walked up the stairs checking every room until I found Princess laying in the bed .

I walked in before closing the door .

"Princess ?" I asked as I cut the light on .

"Hm ?" She spoke up .

"Are you okay ?" I asked .

"I'm fine . Just thinking ." She said and i nodded as I sat at the end of her bed . She sat up before looking at me .

"I'm sorry ." She said and I frowned .

"What are you sorry for princess ?" I asked .

"I know my mom probably messed up your family . I apologize on her actions ." She said and i shook my head .

"No . It's okay . It's not your fault or your moms . I'm blaming my dad because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants ." I joked and she laughed lowly .

"Why do you lock yourself up in the room ?" I asked .

"I'm used to it . When I was with Biggs , either I was at the club or in my room ." She shrugged .

"Well Biggs is gone so you don't have to trap yourself in the room anymore ." I said standing to my feet and she smiled at me .

She stood to her feet before following me out the room . I walked into my dads office to see him on his computer .

"Amor ." He smiled at me .

"Daddy ." I said as I took a seat in one of his chairs .

"What can I do for you ?" He asked .

"There's a lot you can do . When were you gonna tell me that you helped Nia fake her death ?" I asked . His whole look on his face changed .

"Look Amor , I'm sorry okay ? I thought that she should tell you . Plus it wasn't my buisness . I was just there to help and that was it ." He said and i stared at him .

I stood to my feet before walking out to see Benji walking in . He stared at me with dark eyes before he walked to me and grabbed me by my arm .

He dragged me inside the near by bathroom before closing and locking the door .

"Benji What are you doing ?" I asked .

"Why you ain't been answering yo fuckin phone ? You had a nigga finna year the streets down for you ." He said and I smirked before biting my nail .

"You was worried about me Huh ." I said and he smacked his lips .

He brought his lips into mine before he sat me on the counter . He began to pull my dress up but there was a knock on the door . I hurriedly got off the counter before fixing myself up .

-BENJI'S POV-

I opened the door and was met with Nia . She shook her head at us .

"Y'all nasty . And Aunt Tommie is looking for you ." Nia said to Miko and she nodded before smiling at me and walking away .

I walked in the living room to see the kids and Nova . She ran into my arms as I planted kisses all over her .

"Hey mamas." I said .

"Heyyyy ." She said and I chuckled as I sat down by Riley .

"When do y'all go back to school ?" I asked .

"We don't . It's shut down ." She said and i nodded before seeing Kairo and Pierre playing the game .

"Fuck !" Kairo yelled .

"Fuck !" Nova mocked and I gasped .

Kairo turned around before running to Nova and giving her a high five .

"See , that practice paid off ." He smiled .

"Wait do you been practicing with my baby on cussing ?" I asked and he crossed his arms before nodding .

"Aren't you impressed ?" He asked .

"Hell nawl !" I said to him and Miko walked in before sitting beside me . She laid her head on my chest as she played with Nova's little hands .

"Aunt Tommie planned a baby shower for us ." Miko said and I looked at her .

"We can't go through with that . Not with what just happened ." I said .

"I know , I know . I'll have my dad have security strictly enforced ." She said and i stared at her debating if I wanted to go through with it but then she poked her lip out .

"Alright ." I said and she smiled before pecking my lips .

Nia came in before sitting on the couch . She had this pout and Miko noticed before she walked over to her . I looked down at Nova to see her dozing off .