CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I closed the door to the truck before walking to the entrance of the club . Walking in , music blasted loudly through the speakers . I looked around before seeing Princess talking to some guy .

Looking on the other side of me , I spotted Jazzy looking around . Pushing through the crowd to get to Princess , I could tell she was tipsy when I made it to her .

 Pushing through the crowd to get to Princess , I could tell she was tipsy when I made it to her

(PRINCESS)

(JAZZY)

"Princess , I'm taking you with me ." I said and she whined .

"Hey Miko . But I was just getting ready to leave with him ." She said pointing at the guy that stood above us . I looked up at him before shaking my head .

"Well I need to see you for a while ." I said dragging her away .

"Nah . I'm taking her with me ." He said snatching her back but her arm never left my hold . I sucked my teeth .

"If you don't mind , but I have to handle something and it includes her ." I said nicely with a smile but he knew it was fake , it was obvious and I wanted it to be .

"You heard what I said ." He spoke and I chuckled . I don't have the fucking time so I guess I have to do it to him .

Taking out my gun and cocking it back , I pointed it to his manhood .

"And You heard what I said ." I spoke and Princess shook her head .

"I'm coming with you Miko come on ." Princess said ad my eyes never left him as we walked through the crowd . I walked to my truck before opening the back door and putting her inside .

I got in the truck and Benji pulled off and the cans followed .

"Miko where are we going ?" Princess asked as she looked between me and Benji .

I turned around in my seat before staring at her .

"Do you know someone by the name of Ivy ?" I asked .

"Yeah . She works for Biggs . Her and Iyanna ." She said and i nodded before looking at Benji . I put my attention back on Princess before asking her another question .

"Where is she ? Do you know what's going on ?" I asked .

"She's at Biggs place . She told me that she was gonna be doing something crazy and that it involves a guy name Benji . I told her I didn't want no parts . Me or Jazzy ." She said and Benji looked at her .

"What's Biggs address ." Benji said and Princess looked at me and I nodded .

"Uhh , uhh , it's the big mansion closed off on Washington Ave ." She said and i turned around in my seat .

"Princess , Ivy took my child ." I said as I wiped away the tear that slipped from my eyes . I heard Princess gasp .

"Really ? That's what she was doing ." Princess shook her head .

"Yes . Are you sure she's at Biggs place ?" I asked .

"Yes ." Princess spoke and I looked at Benji as he drove to Biggs home .

-BENJI'S POV-

The vans pulled up behind me as I put the truck in park . We were a couple blocks down from Biggs house . Miko spotted the guards circling the house from a far so we stayed back .

"Stay here ." I said and she smacked her lips .

"No benji . That bitch has my baby ." She said and i sighed .

"Miko I got it ." I said and she shook her head before crossing her arms .

I got out before walking to the trunk . Opening it , I grabbed the duffles before taking out guns . Making sure they were loaded , I looked over my shoulder to see Brandon walking over .

"Where you find this girl at anyway ." Brandon said .

"Kel put me on but I'm starting to think this was a setup now ." I said as I closed the trunk .

"Why you think that ?" I asked .

"Miko had me in deep thought about when she left . Tessa put a explosive in my crib and the kids was there . Tessa knows better then to step foot in my house so if she didn't do it , who did ? Then Kel just been gone . That's weird to me ." I said as Roman and Polo walked up .

"I'm ready ." Polo danced and I smacked my lips at him . We creeped up before watching the guards stand there with their guns in their hands .

"Look at they big asses ." Polo whispered .

"You scared ?" Roman asked and Polo mushed him .

"Hell naw ." Polo said .

"Well stop bitching ." Brandon said as I just looked around . I noticed that one side of the house didn't have any guards . Looking more , I noticed a slide door .

"Come on ." I said as we creeped around . We creeped to the slide door before opening it . We were now in the kitchen .

"Roman , power the lights off ." I said and he ran out before doing as told . After about 3 minutes , the lights went out .

"Kel ! What did you do to the lights ?" I heard Ivy yell . We moved to a corner before we heard somebody trying to turn on the lights .

"Ugh , the power went out again ." I heard Iyanna . She was walking towards us and I grabbed her by her neck covering her mouth as she squirmed .

"I will break yo fucking neck ." I threatened and she relaxed . Her chest heaved . I dragged her outside before Brandon handed me the rope . I tied her up before one of Roman's men took her to the van .

I walked back inside before we walked around the huge mansion . I heard many footsteps coming our way and we had no choice but to shoot at the big men that was coming our way . As body's dropped , we heard screaming coming from upstairs .

Brandon and the rest of the guys went downstairs as I checked upstairs out . Walking up the stairs , I checked each room out and just saw girls who looked frightened . Closing the door , I continued to open the doors only to see more girls .

Walking to the last door on the hall I was about to twist the knob when I heard yelling coming from downstairs .