CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

-AMIKO'S POV-

I stopped in my tracks as I stared at someone I never thought I'll see again . My mind was rubbing everywhere . It was yelling "HOW".

"N-Nia ?" I called out as Benji stood behind me Just as stuck as I was . I couldn't believe that I was seeing my best friend . After I thought I lost her , she was standing right here in front of me .

Tears began to trail down my cheeks as I stared at her . This just couldn't be real although , I was hoping it was because Nia didn't deserve to die .

"Is this real or mind is playing tricks on me ?" I asked and she showed that smile . I dropped to my knees as I cried into my hands . I sobbed loudly before I heard Polo .

"What's goi— oh shit ." Polo said .

"Brandon come take a look at this shit ." Polo said . I continued to cry into my hands before Benji helped me up .

I embraced Nia in a hug before crying into her shoulder . I then heard sobs coming from Nia . I was so glad she was okay . I could t even be mad that she left but I did want answers . Just how did she do it ?

We pulled apart when Brandon walked in but she stopped when he saw Nia . She wiped away her tears before Brandon stared at her with so much anger .

"Brandon . I'm sorry ." She said but he put his hand up for her to stop talking .

"Save that shit Nia ." He said and he pushed past her walking out . I grabbed Nia's hand before taking her into the living room . Benji followed .

"I'm gonna go get Brandon ." Polo said and Benji nodded before I just watched Nia's every movement . I still wasn't believing it and if it was a dream I was gonna be pissed off to the core .

"Where have you been all this time ?" I asked as Benji rubbed my back . I really ain't want his ass touching me after what he had said to me .

"I've been here in Cali ." She said and i raised a brow .

"How did you do it ? Like fake your death ?" I asked .

"Yeah . Explain ." Brandon said as he leaned in the door way and she stared at him .

"Your father ." Nia said looking at me and I laughed .

"Nia stop playing ." I said trying to keep myself calm from destroying everything in my way .

"I'm serious ." Nia said and I shook my head .

"But we took you to the hospital . I didn't see him walk in there ." I said .

"Well I told the doctors to tell you guys that I passed . They told me that I was gonna have to pay up for something like that and I agreed but I didn't know where to get that kind of money they was asking for from . But they told you guys I passed and two days passed and your dad walked into my room . I don't know how he knew I was there but he offered to pay . He told me that it was a good idea ." Nia said and I was taking everything in  it i was still confused .

"So basically my dad helped you fake your death ? He paid for it ? What else he do ? By you a house ?" I asked and she nodded .

"Wow ." I said as i palmed my face .

"Why would you do that Nia ? I thought I lost you ." I said .

"I know . I wasn't expecting to be away for so long ." She said and i shook my head .

"Brandon , I'm sorry . For real . Miko I'm sorry too . I really missed you guys . Seriously ." She said and Brandon mugged her before shaking her head .

I knew how Brandon was . He was t easy like Benji . Benji forgave people easily but Brandon would hold a grudge till he dies .

Now Benji knew when to forgive and he knew when it too .

"I'm just glad your okay ." I said pulling her in for another hug .

"So Benji trapped you again ?" She asked and i mugged Benji as he winked at me .

"I guess you could say that but me and Benji are no longer on speaking terms ." I said standing to my feet and walking away .

-NIA'S POV-

I walked around the whole house looking for Brandon . I wanted to apologize to him for what I did . I know what I did was crazy and I hope he forgives me . Walking to the back yard , I saw him sitting in one of the chairs smoking a blunt .

"Brandon ." I murmured but I know he heard me . He ignored me and I sighed before laying my hand on top of his but he moved it .

"Leave me alone Nia . I don't got shit to say to you ." He said and i sighed .

"I know Brandon . I know what I did was selfish . Leaving you guys , I know . But you can't stay mad at me forever . Look what I was put in just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time ." I said and Brandon shook his head .

"You heard what I said Nia ." He said and i shook my head .

"Bran—."

"GONE !" His voice boomed . I stared at him with sadness . I guess I made the wrong choice but all the shit they put me in , I had no choice but to duck off .

I stood to my feet before wiping my tears .

"Fine Brandon . Just know that I tried to talk to you . Now when something pops up , think back to this conversation I tried to have with you ." I said leaving him in deep thought .

-BENJI'S POV-

I walked upstairs in the room to see Miko wrapped in a towel . She had just got out the shower and she's been ignoring me all day and it was 11:56 pm .

"Miko ." I trailed off .

"Leave me alone ." She said and i shook my head as I sat down on the bed .

"Come here ." I said and she ignored me as she dropped her towel and she put on one of my T-Shirts .

"You gon make me get up ?" I asked in a serious tone and she groaned .

"What Benji ? What do you want ?" She asked and i raised my brows .

"I want you to come here . That's what ." I said and she rolled her eyes before taking her hair out her shirt .

She looked at me before walking over and standing in between my legs .

"You mad at me ?" I asked and she scoffed before walking away but I grabbed her by her waist . I turned her around before our eyes met .

"Benji for you to think some crazy shit like that hurts me . I would never do nothing like that . I love you and them kids ." She said and I began to feel bad . I didn't wanna blame Miko but her vibe she was giving me made me wonder . I don't want to be the reason Miko be crying .

"I'm sorry Ight ? I just don't know who to trust at the moment ." I said .

"And I understand that . But don't you ever point Yo fucking finger at me ." She said as she grabbed my face and pecked my lips .

Pecking turned into us fighting for dominance as i wine . I stood up and picked her up before laying her on her back .