CHAPTER TEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

"What about this one ?" Milan asked as she showed me a house . It actually caught my eye other then these other houses that she was showing me .

"Hm , I actually like that one . Nova you like it ?" I asked and she tried touching the computer but her hands was in her mouth .

"No Nova ." I said .

"Uh oh Nova ." She said and i smiled as she played with her toy . I actually liked that house .

"I think I like that one . That one might be it . What you think ?" I asked and she nodded .

"It's fit for you ." She said and i nodded . I took a picture of it before cutting my phone off .

"We gotta get that junk secured tho . We can't have that bitch Tessa doing pop ups ." She said and I looked at Nova before covering her ears with my hands .

"Trust me . If Tessa even think about coming near me or my baby , Im fucking her shit up , something I should've done along time ago . She already done ruined so much shit for me . I'm tired of her coming and messing up shit . I will empty my whole clip on her . LITERALLY ." I said and Milan laughed but I was dead ass serious .

I was not under Tessa's control anymore . Now that I had my baby , I could move around how I wanted to .

"Now let's find you a house ." I said and she put her hand up .

"I was looking at this one . The one you said you didn't like ." She said and I chuckled .

"Well if you like it , get it ." I said to her . She nodded before dialing the realtor's number . I checked the time to see it was going on 4 . Since I wasn't working until I got to Cali , I guess I could go home and pack .

"Well I'm gone . I'll talk to the realtor tomorrow morning . I'm finna go put her in the tub and start packing a little ." I said as I hugged Milan .

"Okay girl ." She said as she picked baby Nova up . She hugged Nova before she was reaching for me . I grabbed her bag and my keys . I walked out the door with Nova on my hip and we walked to the truck before I opened the door and put her in her car seat . Buckling her up , I got in before settling in and pulling off to go home .

Pulling up in the drive way of the house , I got out before getting Nova out . I saw Nova yawn and I smiled .

"Somebody finna sleep good tonight ." I said as I walked in the house . I closed the door and locked it . I walked upstairs before walking in my room . I sat Nova on the couch before running her a warm bath with bubbles . I grabbed all her toys and her bathing items before putting my hair up in a ponytail and taking my shoes off .

Having a baby was fun . Nova was playful , and bad but I loved her so much . She was truly a gift from god . I picked her up before taking her clothes of and putting her in the tub . She played with her doll as I bathed her nice and clean .

Nova started saying her abc's and we started counting our numbers and more . Nova was really smart .

"No Nova ." She said and I laughed before mocking her and she laughed .

I grabbed her towel before picking her up in it . I walked in my room before laying her on the bed . Looking through the clean clothes that was in the hamper , I found her some pajamas . I put her pull up on and put some lotion on her before I put her clothes on . I laid her in bed before cutting on Minnie Mouse .

I watched her closely and saw that she was dozing off . Like 5 minutes went passed and she fell asleep . I cut the baby monitor on before sitting it on the nightstand and I grabbed the other before walking downstairs . I carried it with me as I searched for boxes to put some stuff in .

-BENJI'S POV-

We sat at the table in peace but I knew my auntie was about to say some shit about Ivy , in her face .

"So Ivy , what do you do for a living ?" My aunt asked and Ivy smiled .

"Well , nothing really ." She said and my Aunt tommie nodded .

"Well how do you plan on paying for this wedding and you have no job ?" She asked and i palmed my face as the kids was cracking up .

"We—."

"Well who wants desert ?" She asked and I looked at Ivy shaking my head for her not to get upset .

"I'll help you ." I said as i got up and walked in the kitchen .

"Auntie what is wrong with you ?" I whispered .

"I don't like that hoe . It's something about her ." She said and i shook my head . There isn't anything wrong with her . Chill out . The kids like her ." I said and she rolled her eyes .

I don't see why my auntie thinks about Miko so much . She left me . She in the past now and I don't see why they always bring her up .

"She in the past . Don't forget that she left me . Ain't no more me and Miko Ight ?" I said and she glared at me .

"Okay . I won't bring it up again but I know you not paying for this wedding . I'll be damned . She better come off some damn money ." She said and i clenched my jaw before laughing .

"Alright I'm gon go back in the room ." I said walking away . Anything I say to her goes in one ear and out the other .

"She doesn't like me does she ?" Ivy whispered in my ear and I just stared at her before shaking my head .

"She doesn't like none of the girls I date ." I said and she nodded .

"Okay , I don't want to get disrespectful ." She said and I looked at her but I ignored what she said . I looked at Jayla and she was feeding Taytay .

"I'm ready to get in the bed ." She said and i smacked my lips .

"You ain't going nowhere until half of this cake gone . I can't eat all that by myself ." My auntie said and I shook my head as I sat my plate right there for her to cut my piece .

She cut everyone's pieces and that cake really smashed . I wouldn't mind taking that home .