CHAPTER TWELVE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I kissed Nova's cheek before waving by to her and momma Gray

I kissed Nova's cheek before waving by to her and momma Gray . I walked out the door with Tae and we got in his truck .

"Tae , honestly I'm not ready to go to this man club ." I said as I closed the door and he pulled off .

"Girl you'll be alright . You don't gotta speak to him if you don't want to . Just vibe with me and Milan ." He said and i sighed before nodding . As we drove to the club , Nova bad ass ran through my mind .

We had finally made it and it was jumping with people . The line was wrapped around the building .

"Oh fuck no Tae . Who finna stand in that long ass line ?" I asked and he smacked his lips before cutting the truck off and getting out .

"Ain't nobody standing in the line ." Tae said and I looked at him before we walked to the front doors . We walked passed the guards and I heard girls in line mad as fuck .

Titanoboa by SahBabii played and this song was a vibe for real . Tae grabbed my hand before taking me to Roman . I smiled once I saw him . I haven't saw him in so long .

"Miko is that you ?" He joked and i mugged him .

"Don't play me Rome . You know it's me ." I said and he laughed as he hugged me .

"You don't even look like you had a baby ." He said as he twirled me around . I playfully pushed his chest .

"Stop playing with me ." I said . He wasn't lying though . After I had Nova , my body was snatched .

"Let's go to the bar ." Tae said and I nodded . Only because I spotted Milan over there . I tapped on Milan shoulder before she turned around . She grinned widely before pulling me in a hug .

"You look good girl ." She said as she ran her hands through my hair .

"Imma order us some drinks ." She said .

"Just get me a Blackberry Grapefruit Margarita with two shots ." I said with a shrug . I nodded my head to the music and waited on my drink . Once I got my drink , I downed the shots but the margarita , I wasn't finished with it just yet .

She a Winner by Trouble played and I literally wanted to break down . This reminds me so much of my best friend Nia . I miss her ass so much . That was my ride or die bitch for real and can't nobody replace her .

I looked at Tae and Milan and Milan dragged me to the dance floor . We danced but I didn't want to get out my body to much but with that drink in my system , I was bound too .

"Bitch you better throw that ass ." Tae yelled and Milan laughed as she started twerking .

Fuck it . I put my hands on my knees before throwing this ass back . Now I told myself that I was just gonna come in here and sit back and observe but I guess not .

I felt people around smacking my ass and honestly this felt good . It took my mind off everything .

"Yadddddd!!!" Milan said as she smacked my ass .

-BENJI'S POV-

I was smoking my blunt when She a Winner came on

I was smoking my blunt when She a Winner came on . I shook my head as this song took me back to that kickback when Miko was twerking .

When that song came on , everybody ran to the dance floor . I made sure Ivy ass wasn't down there and she wasn't . She was still at the bar .

"Yoooooo , I saw yo girl ." Roman said and I laughed as he slurred .

"Yeah nigga . I'm looking at her ." I said taking a quick glance at Ivy .

"Yeah so you see her shaking her ass . Man what kind of nigga are you ?" His drunk ass asked .

"Man you trippin . Ivy is sitting at the bar with Iyanna ." He said and he scoffed .

"I'm talking about Miko ." He said and i snapped my neck at him .

"What ?!" I asked and he laughed before walking away .

"Yo is that Miko ?" Kel asked as he pointed down at the dance floor . The DJ put the light on her .

"Yooo Shorty in the orange is throwing that ass back !" The DJ yelled and I just stared at her . Was i this fucking high or this shit was real .

"What the fuck she doing here ?" I asked and Kel looked at me like i was stupid .

"Nigga I don't know ." He said . I wasn't even gonna let her mess up my night . Ivy walked back up before she sat on the couch . I went and sat beside her .

"You tired ?" I asked .

"No . I'm having fun ." Ivy said and I chuckled . I told Ivy about Miko and let's just say she doesn't like her for what she did .

"I'm finna tell her to come up here ." Roman said and i mugged him .

"Man chill out ." I said as I jumped up off the couch walking after him .

"Baby you leaving me ? Who is he talking about ?" Ivy asked and i clenched my jaw .

"He talking about Miko ." I said and her whole demeanor changed .

"He better not bring that bitch up here ." She said and I looked at her with raised brows . One , that was mad disrespectful and she lucky I didn't choke her ass up for that shit .

Roman walked down to the dance floor while I just chilled on the couch . I would say a hour passed by and Roman came up with Tae , a girl and Miko .

"Yo this is Milan if y'all ain't know ." He said introducing the girl I didn't recognize . I took a glance at Miko and I couldn't lie , she had gotten bad as fuck and I guess that baby gave her more ass then she already had . Not saying she didn't have ass before because she MOST DEFINITELY did .

I watched as she tried so hard not to look at me but I was trying not to look at her as well . Here we were acting like complete strangers . My love run deep for Miko and it will forever but what she did , I don't know if I can accept .