CHAPTER NINE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was woken out of my sleep by Nova whining . I sighed before rubbing her stomach and shushing her .

"It's okay mamas . Go back to sleep ." I said but she continued to whine . I grabbed my phone off my nightstand before looking at the time . 1:21 pm . I sighed before sitting up .

"Well I guess we could start our day ." I said as i got out of bed . I picked Nova up before walking downstairs . I grabbed her a bottle before shaking it up and taking the top off . I handed it to her and she took it .

I walked upstairs to my bathroom so I could brush my teeth and do my morning hygiene . I grabbed her little jumper before putting her in .

"Alexa , play Living Room Flow by Jhené Aiko ." I said and music played lowly . I brushed my teeth before doing my morning hygiene . I did all my other face skin cares before I pushed Baby Nova out the bathroom and in front of the Tv .

I cut on Minnie Mouse and I walked in my closet before finding me something to throw on . I was just gonna stop by Milan's house for a little while until I had to come back home and get ready for work . If I had too because I was supposed to be getting an email .

I put on some blue jeans with a black shirt .

Afterwards , I pushed Nova into her room

Afterwards , I pushed Nova into her room .

"What you wanna wear ?" I asked and she just stared at me . I laughed and she giggled before she stuck her cup back in her mouth .

I grabbed her a light pink jumpsuit before sitting it on her changing table .

I took her out before changing her and cleaning her up before putting her clothes on . I put her hair in a ponytail then put a bow to fix up the touches . I grabbed her pink adidas before putting them on and I let her loose .

She walked out the room and I made sure to put the gate up so she wouldn't get far

She walked out the room and I made sure to put the gate up so she wouldn't get far . I walked in the kitchen before grabbing her bag and putting everything in there .

"Time to go ." I said as i picked her up . I walked out and I put her in her car seat before buckling her in . Having a girl was hard work . But when they told me I was pregnant with a baby girl , I went shopping right afterwards .