CHAPTER EIGHT

-AMIKO'S POV-
-1 YEAR LATER-

-AMIKO'S POV--1 YEAR LATER-

"Okay Milan . I'm gone ." I said as I walked out the hospital .

"Tell baby Nova I said hi ." Milan smiled and I nodded before I walked onto the elevator . I waved bye to her before the elevator doors closed . It went down before it took me to the ground floor .

I walked to my Black Jeep before getting inside and sitting my bag in the passenger seat .

I pressed the push start before pulling off to my house . Since I moved to Atlanta , things have been going good for me although it would be better with Benji and the kids .

Tessa got what she wanted and I hope she was happy . I hope she was happy that she split up a good family . Like I said before , she was gonna get her karma and it was gonna be coming from me .

I haven't talk to anybody . Not even my father . Now me and Tae facetime almost everyday and he thinks I'm crazy for even letting Tessa get to me like that and I think I'm crazy too .

I been missing Benji like crazy but I can't do anything about it . Tessa was back in Cali doing God's knows what and I could careless . I mean the bad thing about this whole situation is I might be missing Benji but he's not missing me I know that . He got him a girlfriend well Fiancé .

Although when A little birdy told me that , I was sad  but then again , it wasn't his fault for moving on . This was all Tessa's doing and she still didn't get what she wanted in the end .

Benji hasn't even seen Nova and I know he was really expecting a child . I pulled up outside my house before seeing the lights on . I knew Nova was keeping the nanny up .

With me working at the hospital , I've been getting paid and taking care of everything that needs to be taking care of

With me working at the hospital , I've been getting paid and taking care of everything that needs to be taking care of . I cut the truck off before grabbing my bag and getting out . I walked to the door before unlocking it and walking inside .

As soon as I walked in , I heard baby Nova crying . I dropped my bag by the door as I walked in the living room . Michelle was rocking her and she looked so tired .

"Awnn mamas here ." I said as I took her out of Michelle's arm and she stopped crying .

"She's a piece of work ." Michelle chuckled and I laughed lowly .

"Just one more night and she's all on me ." I said and Michelle smiled before gathering all her things .

"I'll see you at 5 ." She said and i nodded as I hugged and thanked her . I walked her to the door and I tried to get Nova to wave . She's still learning . Nova is 1 and bad .

I closed the door before I walked in the kitchen before grabbing her a bottle and walking upstairs .

"You missed mommy because mommy sure did miss you ." I smiled and she giggled .

-BENJI'S POV-

"Man I'm finna stop playing with yo cheating ass

"Man I'm finna stop playing with yo cheating ass ." Pierre said and I flicked him off .

"Fuck you . You just can't play ." I said and he smacked his lips before throwing the controller at Riley .

"Bitch why you do that ? I didn't do anything to you ." Riley said as she punched him .

"Shut up ." He said .

"Nah you shut up . She sitting next to me and if that would've hit my baby ." Jayla said and I shook my head before I stood to my feet .

"Can y'all watch him while I go shower ?" Jayla asked .

"I call ." I said before Riley, Pierre, or Kairo could finish their sentence .

"Man you always watch Taytay ." Kairo said and I shrugged as I picked him up walking in the kitchen .

"Yo uncle gon get punched in his jaw ." I said as I walked in the kitchen where Ivy was .

"Hey baby . Hey Taytay ." She said as she kissed my lips and kissed Taytay's forehead . Taytay smiled before I walked around cracking jokes with him as he laughed . I still couldn't believe Jayla ass had a baby .

"That food almost done ? A nigga hungry ." I laughed and Ivy smiled .

" I laughed and Ivy smiled

(IVY)

"It's almost finish baby ." She said and i nodded as I walked back in the living room . Ivy was a girl I met at my club . At first she was a quick fuck but then , we went on dates and shit and I got to know shorty and she wasn't bad .

We started talking and now she got a ring on her finger . My Aunt tommie doesn't like her AT ALL . She thinks she knows who and who ain't for me .

I sat back down with Taytay and he started crying . Babies always want you up and walking . Having Taytay in the house was fun . Having a baby in the house period was fun . Then with baby Taytay in the house , we had to move to a house with more rooms .

I pulled my phone out before I had a missed call from Brandon . Calling him back , I waited for him to answer .

"Wassup bro ." He spoke .

"Not shit . Wassup ?" I asked .

"Not shit . I was wondering if you was gonna be able to make it to Roman party next week at yo club ." He said .

"You know me and Ivy will be there ." I said and Ivy looked at me .

"Be where ?" Ivy asked and Brandon chuckled .

"Bye foo ." Brandon said before hanging up .

"Hey Taytay ." She cooed before Jayla came downstairs .

"Thanks Benji ." She said and i nodded as she took him out my arms .