CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

-AMIKO'S POV-

"She gone ." Benji said making me frown .

"What the fuck you mean she gone ?" I asked as I ran up the stairs before busting into Nova's room . I ran to her bed before seeing it empty .

My heart began to race as I paced the floor .

"Where the fuck is she ?!" I shouted as they ran in .

I spotted a piece of paper laid on the dresser . Walking over , I picked it up .

You took something from me , so I'm taking something very precious from you .

I glared at Benji before storming off into my room and slamming the door behind me . I went inside my closet before changing into some gray joggers with a matching hoodie . Putting my hair in a ponytail , I grabbed some socks out the drawer and put on some shoes .

I walked out before jogging down the stairs . I seen Benji in the kitchen with his head rested in his hands .

"Benji did she tell you where she was going ?" I asked as I looked everywhere for my keys .

"No . We got in an argument when I got back to the crib and she said she was leaving . I was on my way over here when she called me saying slick shit as if she had did something to y'all ." He said and I slammed my hand on the counter .

This was all my fault . I let that bitch come in and take my fucking baby . I broke down into tears . This was all on me .

"It's my fault Benji . She's gone because of me ." I cried as I felt his arms wrap around me .

"Get up Miko . It's not your fault . We gonna find her . It's gonna be okay ." He said as he helped off the floor .

"She's gone ! We don't know where she is !" I shouted as I snatched from his hold going to find my keys .

I spotted them at the top of the fireplace . Somewhere I didn't put them . Grabbing them , me and Benji walked out the house before I threw him the keys to my truck . He pulled off and they guys followed .

"Fuck . I don't have my gun ." He cursed and I opened the glove department before grabbing my 3 glock 40's . I sat them on the arm rest and he looked at me with shock written all over his face .

He's the one that taught me all this shit .

"Benji where are we going ?" I asked because we didn't know where Nova was .

"To the warehouse ." He said .

-IVY'S POV-

"Aren't you pretty ." I said as I held up Nova . She just stared down at me .

"Your a good baby ." I said tickling her nose . I heard the door open causing me to look over my shoulder in a quickness . I looked at Jazzy as she mugged me .

"What are you doing Ivy ? Give that girl her baby back ." Jazzy said as she took a seat on the desk . We were at Biggs mansion , surrounded with guards .

"No Jazzy . Miko wants to take something from me , I'll take something from her ." I said and Jazzy stared at me confused .

"Benji . I know she's still in love with Benji . She's trying to take him away from me ." I said and she shook her head .

I laid Nova in the baby bed before walking over to Jazzy .

"Where's Princess ?" I asked .

"At Club Lust trying to find her a guy ." Jazzy said and I nodded .

I pulled out my phone to call Iyanna but she walked through the door .

"Where's the baby ?" Iyanna asked .

"In the bed looking stupid ." I said with a shrug . I looked over at Jazzy as she shook her head at me .

"What ?" I asked .

"Your crazy . You gon get yours ." Jazzy said before standing to her feet and walking out . I rolled my eyes at her before seeing Iyanna pick up Nova .

"So what are we gonna do with her ?" Iyanna asked .

"Nothing . I want to wait for Miko and Benji to get her . He wants to mess with her , he has to get rid of me to be with her ." I said as I applied lip gloss to my lips .

"Okay so run it by me again . We're doing this why ?" Iyanna asked .

"Because ! One , she's trying to Take Benji from me !" I shouted and raised a brow .

"But aren't you and Kel together ?" Iyanna asked and i rolled my eyes .

"Ughh ! I don't want Kel ! I want Benji !" I shouted as I walked out the room to see two guards standing by the door with their guns in their hands .

I walked down the stairs and Iyanna followed .

"Okay and what else ?" Iyanna asked .

"She killed Biggs . At Benji's club that night . I want her dead ." I gritted .

-BENJI'S POV-

I paced the floor as Roman and Miko got the guns ready . I was ready to blow anybody's head off . Especially Ivy .

I don't know how I found interest in Ivy .

"Y'all almost done ?" I asked as the rest of the guys came in . They grabbed some loaded guns before walking to the van . Miko pulled out her phone doing whatever before she stared at me .

"I know somebody we can talk to ." Miko said as she walked out and I followed to her truck .

"Go to your club ." I said and I frowned . I waited for everyone else to load the Vans and we left to go to my club .

"Who you know there ?" I asked .

"On of Biggs girls . Her name is Princess . We became friends on Instagram and I just looked at her insta snap ." She said and I smirked at her .

She's such a genius . After a while of driving , I went into deep thought . This wasn't Miko's fault , it was mine . Nova was taken from us because of me . Ivy was my girl so all her actions fall back on me .

I felt Miko touch my hand as it rested on the arm rest .

"Remember What you told me . It's gonna be okay ." She said and i nodded . I wanted to believe it and I am . I swear , if anything happens to Nova , I don't know what I will do .

I pulled up outside the club and the vans pulled up beside me . I was about to get out but Miko grabbed my arm . I got it ." She said and i nodded as she got out before closing the door .