CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

-BENJI'S POV-

"I sholl don't question the shit you fucking do when I should !" I said to her and she looked at me before rolling her eyes .

"What ? I be handling business !" She said and I chuckled .

"Don't try and flip this on me Benji . You the one who is cheating . How you gon put a ring on my finger but then go out and cheat with your fucking baby momma ?" She asked and I clenched my jaw .

"If I gotta tell you one more time that I ain't cheat on you with her !" I said and she scoffed .

"Yeah okay . And I'm supposed to believe that ?" She asked and I let out a breath .

"I'm gone ." I said and she walked after me as I walked downstairs .

"What ? You finna go fuck with her ? Benji fuck you and that bitch !" She shouted and I'm sorry but I turned around and pushed her full force and she stumbled back before falling .

"That's gonna be yo last time calling her a bitch and next time it's gonna be more then a fucking push ." I gritted before walking out the house . I got in my truck before taking my phone out .

Dialing Miko's number , it ranged before she answered .

"Hey ." She said .

"Wassup . You at home ?" I asked .

"I'm on my way there now ." She spoke .

"Alright well I'm finna pull up now ." I said and I heard her laugh .

"Benji quit playing ." She said and i hung up . I backed out the drive way and Ivy came out the house yelling . I pulled off going to Miko's crib . Ivy ass was starting to piss me off and with Miko being back and Ivy and her jealousy towards her , I don't think what me and her have is gonna work .

I understand why she's mad but me and Miko ain't doing nothing and she fails to realize that . She keeps disrespecting the women that gave me my babygirl and I now understand why Miko bee talking bad to her ass .

I know Ivy is jealous of Miko and she knows it herself . I told her many times that I'm not messing with Miko , it's strictly business . I was gon chill at Miko crib to take the whole situation off my mind . I didn't mean to put my hands on her but she was pissing me off and she lucky I just pushed her .

Pulling up outside Miko's crib like 30 minutes later , I got out . I left my phone in the car because I didn't wanna talk to her . I knew she was gonna blow my shit up . Once I closed the door , through the window , I saw my phone buzzing and I saw Ivy's picture .

Walking to Miko's doorstep , I knocked on the door and waited . No answer so I knocked again and I waited again . I sighed about to walk off but the door opened .

"My bad , I just got out the shower ." She slightly smiled .

"You good ." I said as she opened the door wider for me to walk in . Walking inside , she closed the door before locking it .

"Wassup ? What you need ?" She asked . I looked over her outfit before licking over my lips .