CHAPTER THREE

-BENJI'S POV-

Me, Miko and Brandon sat at the police station waiting on a word for Pierre

Me, Miko and Brandon sat at the police station waiting on a word for Pierre. Honestly this wasn't my scene. Being in the police station made me throw up.

We've been sitting here for at least two hours and the look on Miko face, she was irritated. An officer walked by and she stood up to go talk to him.

I don't know what she said but the man just nodded before walking away. She came and sat back down beside me rubbing her stomach.

"You wanna feel? The baby moving?" She asked as she grabbed my hand. She sat my hand on her stomach and I felt the baby kicking. I smiled before she laughed.

Ian gon lie, I was scared to be a dad. I can't even keep these girls in line what I look like with a baby? But I don't give up. That girl was giving me a blessing. Although I said I wanted 14, I do.

"Rodriguez." We heard and I looked at the officer as he directed us to a Pierre. We walked through the doors before walking down a long hallway before we made it to Pierre.

Once he seen us, he got up and walked to the rails.

"Pierre you okay?" Miko asked as she examined him.

"Yeah." He said.

"What they say?" Brandon asked and he sighed.

"They holding me until I get a lawyer. Until then, I'm going to be here but if I don't get a lawyer within 3 days they moving me to the prison." He said and I watched Miko's face soften up.

"Hell no. You are not going to no damn prison. I'm gonna get you out one way or another. These officers got me fucked up Benji. I'm getting him out." She said.

"How you gonna get him out Miko? We gon get him a lawyer and see what they say." I said.

"No. I will call my dad and you will be out within 2 days." She said sternly to Pierre and he nodded.

"But Miko you ain't gotta do this. I did some fucked up shit now I gotta do the time." He said and she shook her head.

"You will be out in the next two days." She said and she walked away.

"Y'all really think she gon be able to get me out in the next two days?" He questioned and I shrugged but then again, she probably could with Luis Garcia being her fucking papa.

"I'll be back. Don't stress it lil Bro." Brandon said and I nodded agreeing. Miko said she was gonna get him, she better take on her word. We walked out the police station and I got in my truck as Brandon got in his.

I took a glance at Miko and she was pissed.

"I'll stop my dads house tomorrow ." She said and I just drove to her crib. I pulled up and we got out. We walked inside, up the elevator and to her door before she unlocked the door walking in.

She threw her keys on the counter before the kids came out the room.

"Where is he?" Riley asked and they nodded.

"He's not coming home as of yet. Miko is gonna handle it." I said and they nodded before walking away. I walked into Miko's room to see her still unpacking.

"Remember you was supposed to do my bed? There it go." She smiled and i mugged her as I got in the floor and started to put the pieces together.

"So my Aunt been working on the gender reveal. You gon meet my people." I said and her eyes grew wide.

"Your people like who?" She asked and i smacked my lips.

"Grandma, uncles, aunties, cousins, god momma." I said and she smiled.

"Are they mean like you?" She asked and i chuckled to myself.

"First off, ian mean. You just be taking me there." I said and she laughed as she took a mirror out the box.

"Thank you for helping me." She said and i nodded.

"No problem." I said with a shrug.

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Alright bye." I said as I hugged the kids. I hugged Benji and he kissed my forehead before rubbing my ass. They walked out and I closed the door before locking it.

Tae was coming over so while I waited on him, I got in the shower just to pass by time. I got out before putting on some shorts and a white t-shirt. I slipped on some socks before hearing a knock on the door. I walked to the door before looking through the peephole.

I didn't see anyone and that made me raise a brow at this funny shit. I looked down and seen a paper laid out in front of my door.

Grabbing my gun from under the table, Ian have to worry about taking it off safety. I opened the door before grabbing the paper and looking both ways before closing the door and locking it back.

I flipped the paper over and read the writing that was in all caps and in Sharpie.

FOUND YOU!