CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

-BENJI'S POV-
-4 MONTHS LATER-

Me and Brandon walked out the club before getting in my truck

Me and Brandon walked out the club before getting in my truck . I pulled off to the house since Miko was blowing my line on me being late .

"I'm gon go to the warehouse to see if the guys got any leads on this shit ." Brandon said and I nodded as I pulled up outside my crib .

We still haven't found who killed my sister and the shit was stressing me out . I was really tryna get this nigga or bitch off the streets but they wanna go off the map .

Getting out the truck , I saw Miko walking out .

"Where the fuck you coming from ?" She asked and i sighed .

"I'm coming from the club . I had to check out things ." I said and she mugged me before walking in as I walked in behind her .

"Miko cut the fucking attitude ." I said and she rolled her eyes .

"Don't tell me to cut nothing . Now come zip the back of this up for me ." She said and I did as told before kicking my shoes off .

My aunt wanted to have this baby shower close to the end of Miko's pregnancy and I didn't think it was a bad idea .

I walked in the bathroom before starting the shower and stripping out my clothes and stepping in . I showered before getting out and wrapping myself in a towel . Walking in the closet , I grabbed an outfit before taking it and sitting it on the bed .

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was spraying some perfume on when I felt Benji wrap his arms around my waist

I was spraying some perfume on when I felt Benji wrap his arms around my waist . I smiled and he shook his head at me . I was getting this weird feeling and I didn't know why .

"Hurry please ." I said as I jogged downstairs to grab me a water bottle . I downed it in a quickness before throwing the bottle away and walking back up the stairs to see Benji almost done getting dressed .