Ummm Ouch?

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! 12/18/2014. There I updated.

Kiarra pov-

I wake up to a face in my face.

"...!" I sit up quickly and he gets out of my way right when I was about to hit him. "Ahhh", I whined, "Stupid blood rush..."

I try to get up after my brain stopped hurting finding that my foot is injured. "Ummm... Ouch?" I questioned myself.

"You just noticed that?" Sasuke asked in a in a surprised manner.

"Yeah... And?" I questioned in a 'say it. I dare you' way.

"Nothing..." he mumbled.

That's what I thought Uchiha.

"We need to get moving" he told me.

"We? Listen here duckbutt this is my mission. There is no 'we'." I stated.

"Yeah but I was the one who saved your life." Sasuke countered.

Ya know... He's got a point.... I know that!

The bold part with itallics is not her inner self. The one with just itallics is her innerself

I groan and start walking away. If you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all. Damn you inner voice!

I hear fast footsteps and knew he was trying to catch up to me. Oh no you don't you pain the ass! I walk faster. He runs faster. At some point we ended up running like a cheetah gone drunk. UH OH... OW OW OW OW OW OW OW! STUPID INJURED FOOT!!

Hopfully this one is better than normal! Please tell me what you think!