Village Hidden In the Mist Encounter

Kiarra pov- at this point, idk if I'll be doing the other's pov's so.. idk I might

We've gotten to the village waters now and we're told to be extremely quiet. We can't get caught. Unless we want to die, that is.

Sasuke and Sakura are good at shutting up when it come as down to it, but Naruto... He needs some serious training if he's asking to die.

I look out into the distance because I didn't want to listen to a conversation this boring. We did a pretty decent job rescuing Kakashi without getting killed, but it won't be so easy next time.

We eventually get into the village safely. The drunkard explained what was going on and it turns out there's a man named Gatu that we need to kill. I don't care what he is so long as he's dead.

As we walk around the village, something touched my hand. When I looked over, it was a kid. He looks starved... He looks up at me and holds out his hand. I don't have any food.... Instead of food, I give him enough money to feed 3 children around his age.

He runs away with sparks in his eyes and I walk with the group. We walk into the drunkards home and I was surprised at its cleanliness. By that, he gained a little more respect from me.

....