Journey 2 The Mysterious Village

Kiarra pov

"Sorry we're late, Kakashi-sensei. We got into a bit of trouble on our way here..." I trail off while glaring at the Uchiha.

"It's alright-"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH SASUKE?!" Sakura screams while attempting to corner me and touching Sasuke's arm.

"Take a good guess." I retort with a raised eyebrow. She was as red as a chili pepper.

I laughed and walked away, getting myself ready for tomorrow. I'm far too exhausted to deal with pinky right now. I'll have the Uchiha do that for me. She should be occupied long enough for me to fall asleep.

But before I could get far enough to be out of earshot, "Kiarra."

Ugh.... leave me alone..."Yes Kaka-sensei?"

"Hey, what took you so long, Kiarra?" Naruto inturrupted.

"Ask Sasuke. He was there too." I inquire rudely. I'm NOT in the mood for games. For anything actually.

A short time warp to morning

I got NO sleep last night... why you ask? Ask Mrs. Pinky!

Kiarra did you do this? Kiarra do that and this and that and make damn sure you don't do this. FUCK OFF WOMAN. Lev meh alooone~.

Kakashi and the drunkard stand behind me. Kakashi is looking around kind of cautiously while the drunkard is snickering at me.