Sakura & Naruto

Ok! First off thx for everything! Comments and votes and followers! I use 'and' a lot don't I?... =/ Hmm. What's Sakura gonna do?

Kiarra pov continued-

I walk down the street and go to Sakura's house. I find Naruto there asking to go for some ramen all the time. That's how I know.

I knock on her door and sure enough a pinkette answers.

"What do you want, Kiarra?" She asked. Oh so you want a death wish? I give her a sharp glare and she flinched.

"Where are you going?" Sakura repeated Sasuke's words. Is that all you've got to say? Wtf is wrong with you, asshole?!

I hand her the same scroll and she went wide eyed when she read it. "I see. May I come?" DAMNIT WHAT THE HELL?! IS EVERYONE GONNA ASK ME THE EXACT SAME DAMN THING?!

I shake my head furiously at her and take back the scroll and put it back in the pouch as I walked off. Hopefully Naruto won't be so bad. I feel like I'm forgetting something, though...

I walk down the road to his house. Iruka always takes him down to Ichiraku's so yeah. I knock and I knock and I knock but he doesn't answer. I knock again but I remembered what Kakashi had said.

Shit! He told me not to tell Naruto! He opened the door and yawned loudly with his eyes closed. I quickly hid my suitcase behind a big enough bush next to his house and kept the scroll in the pouch acting as normal and independent as possible.

"Hey Ki-chan. What are you doing here?" He asked tiredly I wave at him and point to Ichiraku's ramen shop. "Oh! You wanna go for some ramen?!" I nod at him. "Alright. Wait here! Let me go get dressed!" He said excitedly. Might as well since I'll be gone for a while. Even though I have more then enough food for this journey.

I wait and wait until he finally came out with a toothy grin. He took my hand and dragged me down to the ramen shop.

Once we got there, Ichiraku and his daughter greeted us. Smiling a bit too much for my liking. Naruto asks for a bowl as I look for something I may like. Guess it's just chicken and beef for today. I tell them my order and they start cooking.

Once I got that, I look over to Naruto to see he's already half way done with his ramen. Well he has come here a lot. He has to be good at eating fast. I watch him eat and I turned my attention back to my bowl as I grab some chop sticks.(I would've said eating utensils but decided not to)

..............................................

This should be long enough for ya! Hope ya like it!