Battle at the Border Part 2

Sorry for not updating! Don't kill me!

Kiarra pov-

Awww c'mon! Give me a break! "You left a trail didn't you?" He asked smug. I give him a 'What the fuck do you think' look. "Ok. I'll distract him. You should run." Wait what! I'm sorry I clearly didn't hear what I just heard...

I shake my head no. He glares at me "You are in no shape to fight. Your wound has reopened. Chances are you won't get far a-"

"Awww how sweet of you. You left a trail for me to follow... You make my job easier. Now it won't take me long to rip you apart and take that scroll." The man with a straw hat said.

Sasuke gets up and around the tree. "You want me? Come and get me!" He says. Cocky bastard...

He starts to chant something but I only catch the end "If you think you're hiding.... you're terribly mistaken. Jigoku Himie no Jutsu!" Uh oh. I've heard that jutsu before... Hell Shriek.... Then we hear this scream from hell. It's so freaking loud! So this is what it sounds like..? I don't think I can get out of this one....

...

Ok sorry guys I am stopping there. There will be a new character coming up that is not any OC. and is from the original naruto. Who do you think it is?