Fight! Zabuza Momochi

Hi. Nice to see you. How are you? I'm bored and annoyed. Bored because, well I'm bored. I'm always bored. Annoyed because my phone refuses to play the song I want it to. It's being a dick.

Kiarra pov- I just have no visions of how the other characters would think other than what the series portrays so...

Hmmm. This is odd. If Mr. Acrobatic-Asshole-Who-Got-In- Our-Way is the reason behind Kakashi's sudden seriousness, we're in for quite a fight. This just went from a D rank to an A rank. That drunkard is annoying and stupid for lying to us and the old man in over-worn clothes. What a nuisance...

I was taken from my thoughts when our formation was intruded. Sasuke is trembling, probably from the sudden Sharingan appearance. Naruto is again frozen and Sakura is scared passed what I could believe she was capable of, even for her.

I was more so surprised than anything. Not a shred of fear. I cast that emotion away long ago. I quickly spin around, dagger in hand, and try to stop Mr. Acrobatic-Asshole-Who-Got-In-Our-Way. I successfully pull the drunkard back and get in front before the blade could touch him.

But, alas, fake Kakashi thought it was necessary to be all dramatic and got in front to "protect me".

"Stop being so arrogant, Kiarra!" Kakashi glares at me intensely. I was shocked by those words. He must be quite serious if he were to act like that.

And with those words, all seriousness took place. As if I was a different person. I seemed to have schizophrenia in that moment, for I was a different person.

My body relaxed, I looked straight into the man's eyes and then back to Kakashi with a nod. I stepped back and laid a hand on Sasuke's kunai as Kakashi called out to him.

He must have been quite frightened to have thoughts of doing that. Kakashi gave a small pep talk in the middle of battle.

I don't know what the saddest part is. The fact that they believed it or that I decided to let his fake-ness enrage me so easily.

He seems to get a grip and Kakashi and the man goes at it. But what I wasn't expecting was for Kakashi to end up in a water prison of sorts.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto screams. Well.... shit...

Sakura is acting concerned and scared for her own life. Kakashi tries warning us and telling us to run, but to no avail. That knucklehead won't listen to anybody in this situation.

Hmmm how am I going to deal with this? I then realize there's a water clone in front of us. This makes the already difficult situation even worse. Naruto tries to fight him off, but he couldn't get through.

I decide to try something and make handsign before Sasuke gives it a go. It's a jutsu I had been working on while we were on our way here, but after the Akatsuki made their move against me.

I need the practice "Cover me!" I try to put Zabuza in a genjutsu, but it's a bit unstable and hard to control. Genjutsu isn't my strong suit. Genjutsu takes a lot of my chakra and I find it hard to control.

Nonetheless, the genjutsu seems to be working. Zabuza is struggling to breathe. He thinks his heart is going to burst. That's the effect I want, but will it last long enough to kill him? I guess not.

The others were knocked down and I was thrown back. He headed for the drunkard, but Naruto got in his way. I was a bit stunned, but while I was on the ground, Sasuke took his shot and almost got himself killed.

Sasuke was thrown to Naruto, and I ran up in front of Sakura. The old man of the group must be pretty special. After that, Naruto ran up to Zabuza and brought up decent amount of... shadow clones? He was the worst in our whole class! How did he...

He was again thrown back and said "Hey, Sasuke, are you listening?"

"Yeah. I'm listening."

"Good 'cause I got a plan!" Naruto boasts proudly as he runs up with shadow clones again. I caught on and brought my own shadow clones as a distraction as he was thrown back. "I'm not giving up, I still have this!"

He calls to Sasuke as he throws a 4 blade shuriken to him. Sasuke acts like he's all that and a bag of chips as he introduces the shuriken. I smirk at Zabuza as the shuriken was thrown around the water clone.

Zabuza caught it and Sakura looks terrified again. Then I see Sasuke throw another one while everyone else is distracted. This is no ordinary shuriken, it is one of Naruto's clones.

I watch as Zabuza jumps over it and it turns into "Naruto" and a kunai is thrown to separate the caged from the cage-r. It worked.

Kakashi gets out, puts on a show, and defeats Zabuza. Now, who's this kid?

...