Kiarra's First Savior

Hey ya'lls! A new word I came up with. Awazing. Awesome and Amazing.

Kiarra pov-

I wave to Kakashi and walk out of the gates. Taking my suitcase with me. It has straps on the back to also use as a backpack. It just holds more. That's why I took it instead. I hope I will get afar today.

*Small time skip*- 3 hours-

I look up at the sun and see that it's half down the distant mountains. Hm. Must be 6:36. Time to get ready for camp. I'm starving!

I look for a good place to set up camp. It was a small clearing near a river. Fish filets sounds nice. A nice bath as well.

I go to it once I set everything down for camp. I lay my stuff in my sight to make sure it's safe and lay my clothes down next to me and keep my pouch closest. Never know when someone may attack you unnoticed.

I slip in the cool water and wash all the dirt, dust, and other solids off me.

I look at the water and felt something grab ahold of my leg and bring me down. I gasp and hold my breath. I look down and see a ninja. THANK GOD I HAD LEFT MY WHITE TANK TOP AND SWIMSHORTS ON!

Damnit I can't get my weapons. I'm completely vulnerable! This doesn't look good! I was running out of breath and barely alive when I heard a muffeled splash and I looked up with whatever strength I had left. Who is that? He looks like... Sasuke but... not.

He swam as fast as he could and grabbed my arms attempting to pull me up. When he couldn't, my eyes were closed and I slowly suffocated. I can feel my lungs begging for air and I subconsciously opened my mouth and let myself go. I gave in to the darkness.

??? pov-

I walk with Sasori and Deidara when I heard a faint splash in the nearby river. I listen and it faded quickly. I fasten my pace to the direction of the struggle.

I leave Sasori and Deidara trailing behind as I took off my cloak off and put it aside as I had looked at the clothes next to the river and noticed the pouch and the leaf headband. This must be who we're looking for.

I dive in after the struggling genin grabbing her arms and pulling. When I couldn't manage to get her up, I notice a chain entangling her and dragging her to the bottom. I glance at her and notice her eyes drift closed and she slowly stopped trying to get air.

I summon a kunai and pry the chains off. Giving her a few wounds. I hadn't meant to harm the girl but it couldn't be helped.

Once I finish with the chains, I pull her up and lay her on land. We need her alive. I check her pulse and she isn't breathing. I look at the two in front of me and then back to the girl suspiciously...

...............................................

Hey! Soo who's it gonna be? Can you guess? I'm sure ya already know.