Kiarra's True Back Story

Kiarra

"The fuck do you mean 'You two got along well?! I never met him!" Other than that one time.... but they don't need to know that...

Flashback

...

I glance at the girl again and focus my chakra to my left arm in a minor chidori. I, then, slammed it to her chest and she gasped and spit out whatever water was still in her lungs. Looking up at me and scooting away from Kisame and me.

I just looked at her for a short time and attempted to calm her down.

It wasn't easy to do that, though. I looked back at Kisame and then back at her. She seems somewhat frightened.

...

Flashback end

Yeah.... let's not bring that up.

"That's what he was assigned to do. He was ordered by Lord 3rd. Only he can return your memories unless his younger brother learns to before we capture Itachi."

Say WHAT!

3rd pov

At this moment is where Sasuke has started waking up and Sakura almost pulls him back into a comatose state. As he hears his brothers name, his eyes grow dark and starts to tune in to the conversation happening not far from him.

Kiarra

What could I have done... what did I do....

Before I realised it, Sasuke has me by the throat and is completely destroying my body.

"If that is the case, you have a better chance of knowing where he is! I don't care who you are! Tell me more!" I try to explain to him how I don't know what to say.

I don't know where he is. I don't know much about him other than how powerful he is and how he's an Uchiha. What else could I say? I had nothing against him until now. I never had a reason to look for him.

My how an Uchiha's mind can change so quickly over something that matters to them. Now in the eyes of my allies, I'm an enemy. It doesn't look too good for me on this team. Even Pinky is glaring at me. Probably because Sasuke is beating me.

I'm not going to resist. I probably deserve it if I was alienated from my first home, but after a while, I start to black out. Before I hear laughter and Kakashi telling Sasuke to stop. After I hear that, all movement seems to cease and I slowly close my eyes and fall into a lonely sleep.

...

Yo. What's up.

Smartass #1- The ceiling.

Smartass #2- The sky.

Smartass #3- Everything.

Me- Bullshit. The earth itself is not above you. And fuck the rest of you.

Anyway. I got some bad news and some good news.

Bad news- I have to give myself extra time to get the next update up. Finals are coming up in 2 weeks. Then there's report cards. I need to get 1 grade up from a D to a C. In geometry, that's almost impossible for me. So there's that.

The good news is, I got you an update on time. I thought I passed my due date a few days ago. Haven't really been thinking about it so much. I looked at my due date yesterday and was like "Holy shit! I haven't passed it yet? Damn I'm good. I totally saw this coming."

So yeah. I might be able to get the next update by December 7th or a few days sooner (if possible) by the earliest. The latest would be the 15th or a few days later (Don't know if that's a weekend or not)