why? continued

I don't own Naruto... I rewrote this cuz I did it incorrectly...

Disclaimer:

Kiarra: Hey? Why are you so nosy?

Me: I don't know. Ask my brain.

Kiarra: -__-

(Sakura walks up)

Sakura: I don't care what you're planning, but STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE!!!!

Kiarra: I am surrounded by idiots. (puts hand to nose)

Me: (smiles deviously)

...

Good enough.

...

-Recap-

I went upstairs again to go to bed. I lay down and pull the covers over my head. And let the crickets sing me to sleep.

-next day-

-Recap end-

Today is the day our teams are announced. I wake up and strip for a quick shower. I dry myself off and wrap the towel around me. I turn the doorknob and take out a hanging shirt and pants from my closet and some underwear from my dresser.(I don't like to call them panties. It sounds weird and personal. lol). I get dressed and walk downstairs. I'm hungry. Better eat quick.

I pick some apples from the frig and cut it up in slices. Peanut butter and red apples are delicious and nutritious. Why not have that as breakfest? I opened the pantry and grab the peanut butter and a plate.(I used a napkin for the apple).

-After Breakfest-

I put my shoes on and run out the door. Racing through the village to the ninja academy.I passed Sasuke on the way. What's he doin' today?

-Sasuke pov-

I walk through the village ignoring all the stares and villagers around me. I don't care about them. All I care about is to kill Itachi and restore my clan. Nothing more.

I saw Kiarra race past me at full speed. What's she in a hurry for? If anything she'll be early as hell... Wait WHAT! Since when do I care! =O.

-Kiarra pov again-

I don't care how early I am! I just want to get to school and get everything over with. I am NOT excited! I am NOT excited! I AM NOT EXCITED! 'Yeah keep tellin' yourself that.' my innerself taunted. 

...

I fixed the past part for Kiarra. I didn't like the other one cuz there weren't any details to what happened. So I fixed it and well everything is going great now. I write every night. Not day but things are going fine so far. PLZ COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!!!!