Operation: Rescue- Explanation

O my fuck! I'm sorry I'm late! Shit was hitting the fan. I couldn't squeeze an update in before I went to bed. I was so tired with school and shit that was going on at home. Sorry!

Kiarra

Can I go back to sleep? I'd totally like to go back to that dream now.

"What do you mean my family is alive? I was there when they died!"

"No. You were a rogue ninja from your village. They were going to execute you, but we offered supplies in return for you. You lived in an older village-" Kakashi explained.

"What's that supposed to mean? Wasn't I brought here when my family died off as containment?"

"Wait a minute! You mean Kiarra is supposed to be a criminal?!" Naruto shouted, astonished.

Naruto looks at me. He's heartbroken. While I'm over here confused as fuck, Naruto takes this moment to be heartbroken. Thanks for the support, buddy. Fuck you.

"Yes. Kiarra is supposed to be a criminal. We sealed her powers and memories under the Hokage's orders. We don't know what you did, but it was bad enough to exile you from your home."

"Who took my memories...?" I'm scared now. I don't know why, I just am. I guess I'm scared of what he might say. Was it him? Or an Uchiha?

"Itachi. Sasuke's older brother. Before the massacre, you two got along well."

What?!

...

End credit ig. I am brain dead. I gotta clean my room, do my homework, remember to get up in the morning, cook myself breakfast eventually, and actually get up out of bed.

See you next update! Which will most likely the 10th. Latest will be the 18th, I hope....