Sasuke

Hey guys. This one WILL be longer.

Kiarra pov-

I start to walk in the direction of the Uchiha compound. Looking for Sasuke's house. C'mon it can't be that hard! I knock on a door in the center of the compound and an onyx eyed raven answered with a 'what do you want' look.

"What?" He asked kinda harshly for me. I knock him upside the head and put the scroll in his face from the pouch. His eyes went wide and examined it.

"Where are you going?" He asked this time a bit concerned looking at my suitcase. I point in the direction of the gate. "Alone?!" I nod.

"No! I'm coming with you!" He insists. I shake my head as he tries to go back inside and get his things together. When he turned around I knocked him out and he fell to the floor. That went well.

I pick him up off the floor and walk inside taking my shoes off as I walk in. It would be nice to do his tradition for once. I walk into what I think is his room.

I normaly see all the fangirls around one window. Probably trying to catch a glimps of Sasuke without his shirt on.

I set him down on the bed and cover him up slightly. I'm not gonna undress him. ON MY FUCKING DEAD BODY!!!I turn around and realise I'm getting held back. Something took ahold of my wrist. I turn around and Sasuke is already awake. It's either that or he's just plain stubborn!

"Don't go, Kiarra." He somewhat pleads. I try to get him to let go, but he has a firm grip. I grab a kunai and attempt to use it to scare him off. Didn't work. Very well then, you asked for it. I stab him, it wasn't a deep wound so he would be fine. He winced and pulled back. It was only a small scratch not that important.

Should of stayed unconcsious. Your fault not mine. See ya next time you get in my way!

I turn back around and head out the door. I grab my suitcase and put my shoes back on. I open the door and head out for the second time. Now for Sakura...

I walk around randomly finding a road I recognize leading to the Haruno compound...

.................................

Hey I hope this one's much longer. I hate being sick. Stupid headache! I'm sorry again for the last chapter.