Explain Dumb Drunkard

I know for sure that I won't be doing Tazuna's pov. Just saying.

Continued pov

We enter the home one by one and the atmosphere is calm. We meet members of the drunkard's family and have small talk.

We're all eating until Ms. Pinky asks why there is someone left out in the picture and who it was. All of a sudden, the atmosphere is so tense.

Inari, who we learned to be the drunkard's grandchild, had a grim look on his face and his daughter wasn't looking any better. I know where this is heading...

I try to ignore what was being said until a wealthy man who went by the name of Gato was mentioned to be part of the "black market" and basically ran, and put fear in, the town, which led to the reason we were called to escort, and the reason he lied.

The bridge is the village's only hope. If the bridge can't be built, Gato will never be stopped. There will never be any ties to other villages as long as he's around, and that's what they're trying to change.

It won't be easy because Gato has been hiring a bunch of thugs to take care of the bridge builder. It obviously hasn't worked so far, but it would have been nice to know what was going on beforehand.

I hadn't noticed before, but the boy left and Naruto went after him. (In other words, I forgot about this part XD) Possibly because the boy and Naruto both argued about something Naruto felt passionate about. Bad idea to get between Naruto and whatever he believes in. Pfft.

....